• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Galaxy of the Serakabis: Part 2

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    Well, the original post seems to have dissapeared... So, I felt that I would re-start a thread for the game. If you want any info on the game, you can check it out here: Galaxy of the Serakabis Right now, I desperatly need someone that can help to finish Axrixe (the main Character in the game (see my sig for a pic)). I need front and back stuff (like running, shooting, etc...) DarkPegasus has already done the left and right stuff, along with other assorted things. If you help, I'll send you the spritesheet so far, and maybe, someone can finish it. Currently, that is all I need. P.S. DarkPegasus, would you help with some other things??? (Graphics related???)

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    Oh, yeah, I need like some weapons, ships (I sent you a base pic once of Axrixe's) Terrain, Buildings (Think big) all based in a desert like look (except the ship) Also, I could use things like tanks (futuristic) walkers, mechs, etc... I think you get the idea. I can send you a pic if you would like to see some examples (I have a digital cam now, so, I could send you sketches.(very crude))

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    The Vehicles would, but, it would only be little things (like the mechs/walkers legs moving.)

Years
  • DMMP said:
    Oh, yeah, I need like some weapons, ships (I sent you a base pic once of Axrixe's) Terrain, Buildings (Think big) all based in a desert like look (except the ship) Also, I could use things like tanks (futuristic) walkers, mechs, etc...)
    I don't think you should have started a game with such little resources and so much needed.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    I can't design graphics. I really lack the skill. I can do everything else though. That is all can't do, is graphics.

Back