• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

21 years and 48 minutes ago

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
  • Within the first hour, this is honestly a personal record.
    I CANNOT BELIEVE IT'S ALREADY BEEN A YEAR???? I'VE ALREADY MADE FOUR OF THESE I CAN'T BELIEVE okay where was i uhm

Right, sorry. So 21 years ago (this is a recurring theme in these threads), a spaceship crash landed somewhere in Kansas. This spaceship contained what can only be described as humanity's only hope (until he moved to canada) (traitor) (tbh good for you actually, trump might still win this thing) (dear god)

man-of-steel-superman-2013-quote-3_large.gif

SUPERJORDAN (Team Fail)

Fail isn't the team you wanna be on Jordan. Damn it. Who'll save us now. You really phoned BvS in man. Let's not make this political.

Screen-Shot-2015-07-13-at-11.59.35-AM.png

I love you and this is the most incoherent happy birthday thread ever but it's late and I have so much to say but in favor of keeping this short: you've been a wonderful friend who thank god I still get to talk to. I love you and again bid you a wonderful 100 more years to come!

Happy Birthday Team Fail!

tumblr_mlerl5S12E1qjnqapo1_500.gif

P.S. I hope you're not too drunk with power now that you're a moderator cause this thread is totally ban-worthy.

superman-kills-zod-o.gif

Last edited:
    Years
  • Unlike most, 2016 had been a good year to you so far with that elevation to staff, but hey I hope your birthday was a great one... although I'm surprised you're only 21, thought you'd be older than that but whatever.

Back