• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Gold/Silver Remakes!

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Another piccy! This time it's the new and improved Goldenrod City! Comments please. n.n

-EDIT- Most of those events are actually my 'third layer' of tiles. ;) Oh, and this isn't the final version, I still have the game corner to do.

Years
  • You did a great job on Golden Rod Yamichi, I really like it.

It really has the G/S/C feel to it :)

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
    Years
  • It's ok, but what are those events on the train tracks for? just curious are those people, or will we be able to watch the train make it's journey out of Goldenrod?

Years
  • rubyrulez said:
    It's ok, but what are those events on the train tracks for? just curious are those people, or will we be able to watch the train make it's journey out of Goldenrod?

I dont know, maybe their supposed to be player layered events, so you cant walk on the tracks?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • yeah I agree with Avatar, it's to stop you walking on the tracks like in G/S. The screens look great yet again Yamichi. A great attention to detail.

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Thanks! Yeah, as Avatar said, the events on the track are to stop you walking on it. n.n I actually forgot I had to do the game corner until I posted the screenie -.-, but I'll be working on it now. I actually still have quite a bit of room left in the chipset! (I use a different chipset for almost every town/city ;)) I've also updated Olivine + Vermilion, and I'm also starting work on the harbours and the SS. Aqua.

Years
  • Yamichi said:
    Thanks! Yeah, as Avatar said, the events on the track are to stop you walking on it. n.n I actually forgot I had to do the game corner until I posted the screenie -.-, but I'll be working on it now. I actually still have quite a bit of room left in the chipset! (I use a different chipset for almost every town/city ;)) I've also updated Olivine + Vermilion, and I'm also starting work on the harbours and the SS. Aqua.

Different chipsets? Well as long as they look good I wont mind :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    I always become surprised at how your screens look! It just gets me excited for the release of the next demo!

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
  • I agree! Goldenrod looks totally awesome! I can't wait to play this game in it's entirety. Keep up the good work Yamichi!!

Years
  • Hey Yamichi do you need the Johto gym leaders?

Because i'm thinking about making them ALL and the Elite Four afterwards.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Hey Yamichi do you need the Johto gym leaders?

Because i'm thinking about making them ALL and the Elite Four afterwards.

WOOT! That's great to hear! More variety to choose from! :D

Years
  • I could use the Johto gym leaders too Avatar.
    lol me too and i know you have falkner already...think thats johto...
    WOOT! That's great to hear! More variety to choose from!

Lol, well if you guys need them, ill start working on them later today, not right now because i'm kind of tired right now.. just woke up.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, that's good to hear. I'm sure lot's of people will apreciate that.

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Heh, don't give me a chance to speak! :) I actually just came in from a nice quiet day out in some forest park. Anyways, if you could make those Johto sprites, Avatar, that would be really helpful! Yeah, DM31, I do realise that the PKGR is a little plain. I intend to add some shading eventually, and maybe a little modification or two. I've also altered the train a little bit, changed the creamish parts are now grey. I've also been working on the day/night system, and that's coming along nicely. Ya see, if I work on many things at once alternating then I don't get bored like I would if I was just working on one thing alone. n.n

Back