• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how far would you go to help your friends?

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2019
    would you lend them money ?

would you let them live you if them become homeless?

etc..

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I would and have lent them money, and I would let them live with me if they became homeless.

I don't really know how far I would go, though.

Sirfetch’d

I'd do anything that is reasonably possible for my friends. I have given money countless times before among various other things that anybody would do for their friends. Can't say how far i'd go though because you never really know until you are faced with it. Hopefully nothing like that ever happens though.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I have lent money to my closest friends, driven ridiculous distances to help them out, but I've never had the situation of a friend living with me. I'd do a lot for a friend, but I have my limits. I would never just keep lending out money to an amount that would be hard to pay back.

I'd help a friend out and let them live with me if I had my own place, but I wouldn't want to put that kind of situation on my family.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I've done a lot for my friends. I lent one of them 350 when they didn't have a job so they could pay rent. One of my friends had met this girl online and didn't have a way to go meet her so I gave him a lift across 5 states just so he could see her.

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
  • I lend them money on a weekly basis to be honest.

I don't like seeing anybody homeless so yes of course. But only temporary.

Years
  • I would go to great lengths if it meant helping my friends out, especially close ones. They're invaluable parts to my life that I would frankly be lost without, and I know that they'd do the same for me if the roles were reversed. In the past, I've lent my friends money, arranged car pools so they could participate in events, small things like that. c:

Years
  • I have and will gladly do so again, for close friends anyway.

If you're special to me, there's very little I won't do to help you out.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Not as far as I used to go. I used to be the shirt-off-your-back kind that would do anything for any of my friends, but as you get older you learn that the more you project that image the more people will take advantage of it. I'm not so quick to help people anymore.

That said I would always come through if someone needed me, I'm not an ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

Back