• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beartic/Umbreon Deck list ideas

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    I've seen a beartic deck before. Its rather funny imo.

Heres a quick list i just threw together. It needs tweaking of course. But its got the general idea.

Pokemon: 19
    4-4 beartic PLS
    4-4 Umbreon PLF
    1 Leafeon PLF
    1 Keldeo Ex
    1 Articuno Ex

Supporter: 13
    4 Juniper/Sycamore
    3 N
    3 Shauna
    1 Pokemon Fan Club
    2 Lysandre

Trainer: 14
    2 Level Ball
    3 Plasma Ball
    1 Super Rod
    1 Pal Pad
    2 Float Stone
    2 Startling Megaphone
    3 Giant Cape

Stadium: 2
    2 Frozen City

Energy: 12
    4 Rainbow Energy
    8 Water

Basic plan is to get frozen city out, then attach rainbow energy to damage cubchoo 3 damage counters per rainbow energy, then evolve to beartic. Umbreon provides tons of hp with giant capes. Keldeo/Float stone for switching. 1 Leafeon just because Leafeon is good. Then start swinging for massive damage.

With this set up, beartic can get up to 230 hp. After taking 10 damage counters, beartic starts hitting for 200 damage for only 2 energy. With 130 hp remaining. Articuno Ex also gets tons of Hp. Hitting up to 270 hp.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2015
    I like the list, but what is the ace-spec? If I had the option, I would choose the Scramble Switch, It can get nasty with the Articuno EX ---> Beartic and Vice versa. Plus it is good when you are hit with garbodor, or just need a switch.

Back