• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Olympics

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
Years
  • I've been mourning lately. Mourning the complete loss of credibility my once proud country had; as this is well and truly a dark year for English sport. But it's okay, because I have you lot to make me feel better.

Suppose there were to be a gathering of every last PC member going, and we had our very on PC Olympics. This would consist of all the typical sporting events, and it could even include some special events just for any particularly talented PC members.

Now, let's not be modest. Let us be honest. What events would you partake in, and what do you think you would have a very good shot at being a medallist in, out of the whole forum? Feel free to propose your own PC events too.

I reckon if there were an event for grumpy snipes/a ♥♥♥♥♥-off in posh accents, I'd be going for gold for those. The athletic events, well... nah, probably not. Though I'd probably do respectably on the running, I imagine there's definitely at least 3 proper runners on here, surely. I might get lucky though, and the lot of you might be couch potatoes, as this topic may reveal.

I reckon there's definitely going to be an event for like, an angst off. And I couldn't even begin to call a winner there. THERE'S ROOM FOR EVERYONE HERE.

Anyway, post away, go go go, let's see what insightful events and delicious thoughts you can all bring to the table. Bonus points if your post has an idea that amuses me.

Years
  • I'd definitely get a medal for sarcasm xD
    Or for "weirdest view points"
    Potentially "Biggest flame war starter" in D&D... that femenism thread xD

As far as athleticism goes I'm relatively fit and I'm reasonable at jumping sports. Am I confident that I could be in the top three of everyone on here? Hell no. But maybe xD

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • Is snark a sport yet? If not it really should be.
    We'd be the stars of Snark and Field. <3

Racewalking for sure. I've never enjoyed running but boy do I walk fast.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_534zd5Te4c&t=1232 BUT DO YOU REALLY WANT TO LOOK THIS SILLY. Would you die happy if you were a "legend of walking"? IT FEELS LIKE AN EMPTY VICTORY TO ME.

Am I confident that I could be in the top three of everyone on here? Hell no. But maybe xD

you're in the running for overlord of contrary statements, 3.14159...

keep em coming. Don't be shy, dear PC. <3

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Probably impressions? It's only the real thing that I am good at. I can do quite a few good impressions.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I'd definitely be in the weightlifting portion of it and would get silver or gold. I'd like to be in the musical soloing part of the olympics because music+me+competition=yes. A medal for stand up or improv comedy. And then probably a medal for best hair.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I'd drive the PC soccer team to the gold with my goalie skills :D I just wonder who exactly our opponents would be ahaha

Years
  • I.... would have a realistic chance of medaling in most of the Olympic sports, I've played most of them pretty well since I was a small kid.

Dipu's goaltending and my striking would get us the gold in futbol for sure. USA USA USA USA

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I.... would have a realistic chance of medaling in most of the Olympic sports, I've played most of them pretty well since I was a small kid.

Dipu's goaltending and my striking would get us the gold in futbol for sure. USA USA USA USA
    Oh god, does this make you Dempsy and me Howard?

Years
  • Clint Dempsey kinds of sucks, I'd rather be Altidore or (gasp) Landon Donovan.

I'm a lefty, kicking wise, so I'm sure that would help me bend it in there, haha. I like our chances.

Years
  • I'd play tennis, for sure, and do pretty well in that, considering I practice around twenty hours a week. Anything else and I'd just be making a fool of myself haha, except basketball to an extent - I'm short, but can shoot a pretty solid three-pointer if I don't say so myself. It would be hilarious watching something like this xD;

Back