• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

a goog team?

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2011
    a good team?

im planing on making a rather unusual team and i wounder if you think its good?

Mr.mime
    Reflect
    light screen
    double team
    baton pass

Ubreon
    Baton pass
    Double team
    sand attack (or moonlight?)
    Toxic

Gliscor
    Double team
    Baton pass
    Acrobatics
    sword dance

Togekiss
    Double team
    Baton pass
    Fire blast
    psychic

Furret
    Double team
    Baton pass
    Me first
    shadow claw

Snorlax
    Earthquake
    brick break
    rock slide
    yawn

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Firstly this belongs in either in-game team help or CBC, but since it seems more for in-game fun rather than competitive (it wouldn't really stand up in competitive play imo) I'm moving it to in-game for more thoughts.

But either way, going to comment. Firstly, baton pass isn't really needed unless you're going for boosts with the actual user. Sand attack isn't really needed if you have double team (really you need to fill more attacks in those places imo if you're going to be baton passing) and I don't see why you have baton pass on Gliscor if you have acrobatics since that keeps your boosts. Again, your only boost is SD and that's not benefitting many Pokemon on your team (only about 2/6) so again baton pass not needed. Really what you're going for might work for what's in your mind but really you've leaving yourself open to a lot of things to be honest. :x For example, brick break can smash your screen as well as OHKO Snorlax, Umbreon and Furret if used with LO etc (though lol in-game unlikely BUT STILL). There's also the fact that you also have double weaknesses to ice - you don't really need two flying types there unless you want something to save fire types when switching from EQ and you have none of them so it doesn't really make a difference. What you want is something like CM if you're going to baton pass to Togekiss for example since it favours special & you could probably also give Mr Mime some offensive attacks too so that you'd have some balance between special and physical sorta. :x But yeah a lot of things need fixing, but the idea is a start at least!

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2011
    i want baton pass and double team on them so that i can use that to its maximum and thereafter change between pokemons
    but would it be a better ide to yust have 2 or 3 pokemon that knows baton pass and double team?

I could for example have double team and baton pass on umbreon and gliscor and change umbreons sand attack for something else and then change snorlax and togekiss for a seismitoad and something else (like a espeon?)

Last edited:
    Back