• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Guys! - Looking to build up my friends list

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    Hey guys, I made this account over a year ago but never really got around to every using it! Just got my copy of AS 2ds bundle a few days back, and I'am loving the game so far. I've only made it past the fifth gym, but if you guys would like to add me that would be great! my FC code is in my signature, and if you do add me just PM me back or post on this thread so I know to add YOU back! haha

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • You'll be able to find more FCs over on the friend code sharing thread here! I think that will be of a better help to you on finding FCs to fill up your list, so feel free to check that out. :3

I'm glad that you're liking the games so far; and I hope that you'll stick with them! You're in for a treat, hehe. At any rate, welcome back to the forums! It's really great to meet you, and I hope that we can chat some more sometime! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. <33

Years
  • I noticed you joined way back in 2013, but it's never too late to make an intro now! If you are looking for friend codes to add, do follow Dragon's advice and post in the thread he linked you to. Really nice to see you by the way, Broly!

I'm having fun with Alpha Sapphire as well, but I have to try and get through the most dreaded routes in the game, and once I get to around Fortree after that there's still more great stuff to come, like the starter Mega Stone and Fly HM being obtained. In the Friend Codes thread Dragon mentioned, you can add people for the safaris in X/Y and given how everyone's FC generates different Friend Safari contents it's worth adding who you need.

Hopefully you have a blast here and get as much friends as you can! If you ever need help, Dragon and his fellow staff are always there when you need their assistance. Aside from that, good luck and see you!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Haha, I was definitely in your shoes before; I've made this account back in 2012, but stopped using around a week after signing-up. Well, I did log on every once in a while to check on things and whatnot, but I don't believe I have posted much; wish I had.

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are quite fun; I'm glad you are enjoying! I have former, and have went through it two times thus far. I'm considering to give the game another go, but I'm not sure when. What part of the game are you liking most? For me, one was music; I loved original songs of Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, and being able to go through their remixed version is certainly a nice experience.

Anyhow, I hope you like it here, dear! Please stick around as much as you can.

Years
  • Hiya Mickey! Welcome back? to PC. :D

Well, better late than never to start using your account, right? Aha. Glad you're enjoying OR/AS as they're without a doubt some of the best Pokemon games we've gotten to date and my personal favorites; consider stopping by the OR&AS forum if you'd like to discuss them as well as the Trade Corner and Battling forums for trading/battling respectively. Plenty to do around here and you're sure to be busy for a while. c; Enjoy! I'm always down to befriend you so shoot me a message anytime, all right?

Back