• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

30 Days of Disney Challenge

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • You've probably heard of a 30 day Disney challenge before on tumblr and such, but, I'd thought it'd be fun to put it on here! To those who aren't familiar, each day you answer a question that correlates with the day - for 30 days. So basically, the challenge is to try and keep this up for 30 days, in which you can answer the questions on any way you want, even including images or videos, if you'd like. Just remember we're focusing on Disney here!

If its the next day, then you don't have to wait - you can start on the next day's question whenever you want~

If you miss a day, you can always go back to the question, as well as the current day's question. If you manage to post with this for 30 days, you can receive an emblem! At any rate, here are the questions, in which today & half of tomorrow would be considered 'Day 1' (since it wouldn't be a full day since I've posted this):

Day #1: Your favorite character
    Day #2: Your favorite princess
    Day #3: Your favorite heroine
    Day #4: Your favorite prince
    Day #5: Your favorite hero
    Day #6: Your favorite animal
    Day #7: Your favorite sidekick
    Day #8: Your favorite villain
    Day #9: Your favorite original character (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, etc.)
    Day #10: Your favorite song
    Day #11: Your favorite love song
    Day #12: Your favorite villain song
    Day #13: Your least favorite song
    Day #14: Your favorite kiss
    Day #15: The first movie you saw
    Day #16: Your favorite classic
    Day #17: Your least favorite classic
    Day #18: Your favorite Pixar film
    Day #19: Your least favorite Pixar film
    Day #20: Favorite sequel
    Day #21: An overrated movie
    Day #22: An underrated movie
    Day #23: A movie that makes you laugh
    Day #24: A movie that makes you cry
    Day #25: Your favorite scene from your favorite movie
    Day #26: Saddest death
    Day #27: Your favorite quote
    Day #28: Your favorite theme park
    Day #29: Your favorite theme attraction
    Day #30: Your favorite theme park show

So an example can be:

Mulan!

tumblr_muxpr1nZk31rcdt1qo1_500.gif

Mulan's my favourite because she's a pretty strong woman in general, and with that she does show a silly and clumsy side; plus she's outstandingly beautiful to boot! To be honest, at first I was sort of... 'eh' towards her. I never really admired the movie Mulan in general because I was more into movies like Aladdin, which I still am, but dang, once getting into it, I really thought Mulan was more awesome than I thought!

Her

Years
    • Seen today

Hmm.... I'm scrolling through the Disney villains in my mind and I've narrowed it down to Ursula, Maleficent or Yzma. I simply don't care for the heroes/heroines, like how I don't care for plain chocolate or vanilla icecream when rocky road or boysenberry is available. They're so.... lacking!
    I suppose if I had to make the ultimate choice, I'd go for Ursula. Single best song of the Disney Renaissance, based on the definitive drag queen of all time and just simply delightful in her greed & evil. Outclasses all the villains and most certainly all the heroines.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Day #1: Your favorite character

Favorite character would have to be...Maleficent. I really liked how she was originally, but the recent movie was also pretty alright I guess. I just like the dark character and ya know, dragons.

Years

Olaf has to be my favorite character. He was fun and silly and made serious topics (like Anna dying) seem... less serious.

[ythd]RKX4ph8zhOI[/ythd]

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
    Years
    I'd say Sora, but I'm not sure if he's Square's Property or Disney's, so I'm also going with Olaf from Frozen here, He's pretty much the MAIN reason I liked the movie and why I bought a TY Plush of him :3

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2016

Young Simba is my favorite Disney character, he dosen't have any special power or ablilities and due to this I cared for his character even more. Seeing his uncle murder his father and feel that it was his fault the whole time to having the weight of the kingdom placed upon him he grows massively during The Lion King

pkmin3033

The somewhat obscure Maestro Forte, the antagonist from Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas. He's a talking organ. He has a creepy magic mirror-esque face, a silky smooth voice, has the sinister vibe more than covered with his assorted organ music. I like the misty green magical musical notes, as well.

Years
    This is such a hard decision. I'm going to have to say one of my favorites from my childhood.
    SO, that being said, it has to be either Kovu or Vitani from the Lion King 2. They were both favorites from my childhood. Little badasses with soft sides. I have just a really nostalgic attachment to them.
    tumblr_lry4l9xvGQ1qe1cnlo1_500.gif

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018

hmm, I think pascal from tangled would be my favorite. although he doesn't say anything his expressions are so adorable and I love chameleons.

Years
  • Let's see what I can think of...

It's really hard for me to say, a question that I don't think i'd be able to secure my answer to but if I had to choose right now, it would be the genie from Aladdin, because he was a hysterical character and overall one who was easy to appreciate. I think second would be Simba from The Lion King.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    I feel incredibly naive for choosing her, but Vanellope von Schweetz. Why? She's the only modern Disney character that I've actually been able to connect with on such a level that I actually felt sorry when x event happened to her in her movie. When her car was destroyed, when she nearly died since she couldn't leave her game, etc. Maybe I'm a big softie for little kids, or maybe Sarah Silverman's voice acting made her voice some kind of in-between of cringey and adorable that just captured me... whatever the justification, it's weird as fuck, but I love her. a lot.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Day 2's on!

Gonna have to go with Princess Jasmine from Aladdin~

tumblr_n0qheoeyos1tszyeko1_500.gif

Well, I like her overall character appearance, first of all, haha. Not too complex, but simple enough for my tastes. As strong and cool as she is, she also has a cute and silly side; especially around her tiger, haha. Her moments with Aladdin is really amazing too; plus, aaah, her signing. *_*

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
    Years
  • Day #2: Your favorite princess

Definitely Ariel from The Little Mermaid, though she is a little braty at times and definitely has the Teenager vibe going on, she's kind and polite and as a plus, she was freakin' awesome as a helper in the first Kingdom Hearts :)

pkmin3033

gisellereal.jpg

Giselle Philip, from Enchanted. She totally counts! Her insanely happy-go-lucky attitude and ability to summon the surrounding city wildlife to help her clean the house - exactly like Snow White, in fact - are so out-of-place in the modern world that she's immediately charming...and hilarious. Plus, she sings some of my favourite Disney songs ever.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

Pocahontas. While the sequel was terrible, the original will always be a favorite of mine.

Years

Hm, if I had to choose one right now I think i'm gonna give it to Rapunzel from Tangled. Not only was she a character with some nice personality, but she had a nice adventurous setting. And she was funny with the frying pan :P

(Just as a heads up: Given that it's been a long time since i've seen most of these films, most of my answers to these questions are ones i'm sure could change any second.)

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    mulan all day, i mean she's a bad ass. she risked more dishonor for her family to defend her father from having to go to war again while meeting shang like she takes the cake. plus the sequel didn't suck like most of the disney princess sequels out there.

Years
  • I'm gonna go with Anna from Frozen because I think she's super adorably innocent, but she still has a tough side to her.

Back