• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Headbutting Trees (In HGSS)

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2017
    So there are a few things I'm not sure about regarding Headbutt.

I know in Heart Gold and Soul Silver, when you find a tree with a Pokemon in it, there will always be a Pokemon in that tree, no matter what.

Let's say for instance I'm in New Bark Town and I'm looking for Pineco. I'm playing Soul Silver so the only Pokemon available in the trees would be HootHoot, Pineco, Ledyba and Exeggcute. Does that mean if I find a tree with a Pokemon in it, I can find all four of those Pokemon in that exact tree?

I'm on Route 46 right now looking for Heracross. I've found a tree that has pokemon in it but all I can seem to run into are Spearow and Aipom. If I keep headbutting this tree will I eventually find Heracross, or should I try another tree?

Also, there are "Special Trees" in certain areas like in Ilex Forest. In there it says you can find Beedrill, Noctowl, Hoothoot and Pinco. Now, could I find all four of those Pokemon in the one special tree?

Back