• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yet another idea

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
  • Don't worry, I'll still do PMD:SSH.

This too is a Sonokémon crossover. And actual Crossover this time.

Basically some way or another the Pokemon world and the Sonic world are crossing into each other causing the apparition of "mysterious creatures" (Pokémon) in Sonic's world and "A mysterious blue hedgehog" (Sonic) in the Pokémon world... thus leading to the "disappearance" of Trainers and Pokémon (Pokémon World) and Sonic (Sonic's world)

As you would figure out, whatever "disappeared" in that world "mysteriously appeared" in the other world. (PS: In the Pokémon world they have Sonic The Hedgehog video games, and in the Sonic world they have Pokémon video games)

Now, I could see that Eggman and Eggman Nega collecting the Chaos/Sol Emeralds would cause a disaster... but what happened in the Pokémon world to cause this is the problem I'm having.

The only thing I can think of is either:
    A) A "wish granted by Jirachii"
    B) A group of video game nerds contacting Jirachii/Giratina o.0

I kinda think the second one makes more sense but... I kinda think it's dumb =/

HALP?

Back