• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings

Years
  • Well hello there, it's so nice to meet you Bardothren!

Nice to see more aspiring writers join PC, and I'm sure you'll know that our Fan Fiction & Writing section has so much a writer can dream for, along with being run over by a writing enthusiast in general, the very kind Nolafus. He'd be absolutely happy to have you over there and maybe the regulars might consider checking out your work to see what you can do. Also, yay for more Pokemon fans! Always something to be proud of as far as being a PC member is concerned, because it's a franchise that can pretty much appeal to everyone.

Anyways, I'm sure you'll get comfy over there with our writing community and good luck with your story as well! Take care and have a fantastic time with us.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, okay; I'll be sure to check that out! Mmm, and welcome, welcome, welcome to The PokéCommunity Forums~! ♥

But yeah, feel free to check out the rest of the boards that interest you too! I should check out the fan fiction and writing boards sometime myself, so hopefully we can see each other soon! Have a wonderful day and never be shy to poke me if ya' need something or just want to chat~ Have lots of fun and a great week!

Back