• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Pokemon Tile Creator

Yvtq8K3n

muhaha
Years
Pokemon Tile Creator

Did you ever want to insert tilesets, but you didnt know how to do so?
Bored of changing colors and trying to insert buildings?

If you answered 'yes' to the above, this tool is for you.

Introduction
Pokemon Tile Creator's goal is to reduce the time taken to insert tiles, and be easy to use for new rom hackers.
Pokemon Tile Creator is the perfect tool to insert buildings and furniture, all those iffy tiles.
Unfortunetly it has a few limitations like:
  • The images you insert must have 16 colors or less(if you use more, it will work, but you will notice that some colors are missing).
  • To insert the image you converted, you need to use a tileset created by Advance Map
This tool was made by me Yvtq8K3n in vb.net and i hope all enjoy.

Tutorial Video:

Special Thanks:
Kenny(orthographic corrections, grammar corrections)

Please give your feedback about this tool.

BUGS:
Not working for images that have less then 16 coulers solved.
100% secure hackstar aproves it. http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=491021
Download Link:

I will launch Pokemon Tile Manager one day...

Attachments

• Pokemon Tile Creator(alternative link).zip
    12.6 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

xGal

Mhm
Years
Wow amazing... Now I can (hopefully) insert tiles too!

It is also good that you put the source code, I am definetly gonna take a look on it :).

Yvtq8K3n

muhaha
Years
Wow amazing... Now I can (hopefully) insert tiles too!

It is also good that you put the source code, I am definetly gonna take a look on it :).

XD. Nice link you have. That explain how to make a tool. I may upgrade this tool in the future, so if i need help i will talk whit you, the base of create and load palletes was in C# and i converted it to vb.net. If you want i can also provide that.

Thanks for the feedback.

Ps:I know, my english is terrible.

xGal

Mhm
Years
XD. Nice link you have. That explain how to make a tool. I may upgrade this tool in the future, so if i need help i will talk whit you, the base of create and load palletes was in C# and i converted it to vb.net. If you want i can also provide that.

Thanks for the feedback.

Ps:I know, my english is terrible.

Do it if you want, I will no force someone to do something he doesn`t want but it will sure help many people. If you need help, I will be glad to help :).

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 20, 2016
Hey this tool has unbelievable VIRUS!!! everyone beware !!!!
I haven't downloaded the tool or looked at it, but could you explain why it is a virus? I ask because you frequently see these types of comments on other safe tools like A-Map and A-Trainer. Simply calling it a virus with no explanation of why isn't very helpful.

Last edited:

Yvtq8K3n

muhaha
Years
Hey this tool has unbelievable VIRUS!!! everyone beware !!!!

The tool have no virus, what happen is that your antivirus dont know who made the program, an thats why you get the virus warning.
Was you can see in this image, my tool have no virus.(sorry the picture is in portuguese)

3lmEAdL.jpg

But Thanks for your feedback.
I will see if i can do somthing to fix that.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 20, 2016
It sounds like you don't know what a computer virus is. Lucky you. :P Here's a quick definition of what a computer virus is:

So basically what hackster is saying is that if you download this tool then a virus that's made its way into it will infect you computer and it will ultimately mess with your computer until you do something about it. Although I can't really confirm the legitimacy of his post since I have never downloaded this tool,
Are you trying to make a joke or do you truly lack any common sense? Believe it or not, I have heard of a computer virus. My post was very clearly asking hackstar why he thought it was a virus and not what a virus is...and it's nearly impossible to read it any other way.

Last edited:
Back