• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone know anything about these?

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2015
    Hi there,
    I'm completely new to this and recently my friend sent me 700 pokemon cards which added on to the 100 I had. I have these particular signed cards that I can't seem to find elsewhere in the Internet. Anyone out there that can tell me anything about them?

The signature is of Stephen Silvestro
    Thanks!
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Hi there,
    I'm completely new to this and recently my friend sent me 700 pokemon cards which added on to the 100 I had. I have these particular signed cards that I can't seem to find elsewhere in the Internet. Anyone out there that can tell me anything about them?

The signature is of Stephen Silvestro
    Thanks!
    Spoiler:

World Championship 2009 cards from the Stephen Silvestro deck.

They are basically just promo decks that The Pokemon Company releases after Worlds each year to make money and show how some of the best players in the world for each of the 3 age groups build their decks. They are not usable in tournament play and are not really worth anything at all unless they are in the original box or you have the complete set (which, even then, is still not very much total value; maybe $10 total?).

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2015
    World Championship 2009 cards from the Stephen Silvestro deck.

They are basically just promo decks that The Pokemon Company releases after Worlds each year to make money and show how some of the best players in the world for each of the 3 age groups build their decks. They are not usable in tournament play and are not really worth anything at all unless they are in the original box or you have the complete set (which, even then, is still not very much total value; maybe $10 total?).

I found 5 more in the box he sent me :P

Back