• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rozen's PKMN Trading Ring

Dark_Illusion

Psychic Trainer
Years
You mentioned in my Trade thread that your interested in my Dream World Females. Today I will be adding a few more, donated to me by another member who will be credited. I am interested in the Dream World Female Froslass. Let me know what you would like for it, or if you would like to wait til a little later to see the new ones im adding :)

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
^Mr.Mime (female mr.mime, wow!) would work out, or a Torchic (I like Torchic :3)

I'm going to do DW stuff on B2, and then I'll be available to trade.

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2014
My FC is: 1593 2558 5040, also which FC of yours should I register?

Oops, ignore the FC above, the right FC is 1679 3211 8840

Last edited:

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
I'll be in the trade room in fifteen minutes, I will post on the thread when I'm ready. I'm doing the cloning and egg hatching now!

<3

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
hey are we still on for the mew trade? I pm'd you a few day's ago but didn't get a reply does that mean your not interested? I got 2 new event's genesect and meloetta(same as your except different nature/iv's)
and a few more dw's I also noticed that my shiny haxorus has slightly better iv's than your's(but it's not UT) if your interested?

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
Years
I'd like the lv. 100 Palkia :P

And I can rng shinies on my gen IV games, so any gen 1-4 pokes that are breedable I can get shiny

Okay, you have the minun?

Last edited:

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
I can't trade with you if I don't know which you want :P if you can't clone does that not mean you can't clone mew? or do you have a clone prepared? if so I'll just trade you a shiny of your choice for it, if not I'll just wait until you can clone I'm not in any hurry I just wanted to confirm if we were still trading or not :P

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Allrightm ya'll, I have my DS back and I'm ready to do some trades. If I had talked to you over PM or another shop I wasn't available to trade, but now I am.

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
I updated the list yet again, adding more Pokemon to the list, including some more dream world Pokemon.
I also edited the 'breedables' list by stating that "I have all Gen V pokemon" as well as all the starters.

I think I'm going to take a break from Pokemon today though, I have been doing a lot today in the games, either continuing my SS adventure or breeding some Pokemon for pokedex entrys.

Back