• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Doughnuts

Years
  • seriously the people posting pictures are making me soo hungry godd im gonna go out and buy me some donuts :[

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    My favorite kind of doughnut is the vanilla cream-filled kind, known as "angels" in my family. Those have always been my favorite kind, even as a child. They're rare to find some days when I make "doughnut runs" so I always get them when I can.

Other than that, I like the frosting covered ones, either vanilla or strawberry. Sometimes with sprinkles if I'm feeling festive and want to deal with sprinkles all over the place.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I think the only donut shops we have around here are Krispy Kreme and Donut King, haha. When it comes to donuts though, they're really delicious treats! I haven't made any but I enjoy eating the original glazed from Krispy Kreme along with the strawberry frosted, jam-filled and vanilla-filled ones. All of them are pretty good though. :)

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • V8Hmpjv.jpg

These are the best doughnuts ever created.

Years
  • I've never had Krispy Kreme..... *shot*

But there's this independent donut place my Dad swears by, so I kind of grew up on, called Richard's Donuts and ommmgg. They're perfect. I got some last weekend and I forgot how much I love the chocolate and maple frosted cake donuts with nuts on top like wut.

Years
  • When it comes to donuts I'm all for cinnamon donuts (which are my favourite) or pretty much anything from Krispy Kreme (especially those apple crumble ones).

Yes I spelled it "donuts" not "doughnuts".
    Mostly to spite Alfieri.
    Really I'm nice xD

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    You can't go wrong with donuts. Donuts are life. Amen.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I love doughnuts with icing on them as well as those with fillings. Glazed ones are delicious too! If they come with sprinkles or my favourite toppings, all the better. Some of my favourite brands are Krispy Kreme, Big Apple and Dunkin Donuts.

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
  • I like raspberry jam filled ones that are dusted with sugar the most but I also like the krispy kreme caramel crunch.

Back