• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moderator Applications Feedback

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2015
    These are the people who have applied to be a moderator properly so far. I think that by posting this and asking for feedback, the PokeCommunity will become more open and welcoming.

Hikari10 - Pokemon Trivia and Other Trivia
    Brendino - Video Gaming and Fourth Generation Games
    gunnerpow7 - Pokemon Clubs, New Users/Welcome, Fanfiction and Writing and Advance Generation Games
    flubbateios - Pokemon Clubs
    Taro Tanaka - Current Generation Gaming, Pokemon General, Other Trivia, General Pokemon Gaming Discussions, Video Gaming and Culture and Media
    Lozz - No preference
    Dratizard - No preference
    aperso - No preference
    ShadowExcadrill - Other Trivia and Online Games
    Fireworks - Emulation
    Reshiram Man - Black and White
    Clacla - No preference
    ~Kawaii~ - Other Voting Polls, Pokemon Clubs and Other Clubs
    Suicune™ - Emulation, Black and White
    Retribution - Pokemon General, Pokemon General Gaming Discussions
    Yuki's Sword - Other Chat and New Users/Welcome
    AdvancedK47 - Creative Discussions
    HoodieDoodie - Pokemon Clubs
    EarthWolfblade - Other Trivia,Pokemon Trivia, and Trade Corner
    Fizzay - Pokemon Clubs, Pokemon Anime, Trade Corner, Spin-Off Games and Other Clubs
    Bloodex - Other Voting Polls
    Yuoaman - No preference
    Master Trainer Empoleon - Roleplay Corner
    Yagerbomb - Black and White
    Gyaradosamped - No preference

Please give your input on the following candidates (all levels of staff) and where you feel the ones without a preference would be best suited. I have people in mind but I'm interested to know where your thoughts lie.

If there are any more applications in the next few days I will post those too, but these are the preliminary candidates.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Dude, we are not modding any of them in my forums. I have never even heard of the people you selected for my forums, so screw them.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Absolutely not! You know who would do a good job of modding? All the mods you demoted! Bring them back!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I'm doing quite fine with NU/W, so no need for a partner. :)

Back