• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, people of PC!

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2015
    Hello There! Uh, I can't see you... oh wait, never mind! Anyways... I am a newcomer to this website and if you could leave any info of how to change my profile pic to how to get a girlfriend, heh... (Im so lonely...) It would be greatly appreciated! Also, please check out my profile if you wanna... I mean, you don't have to... but it would be kinda nice, I guess... Also, I created a post in the group section about My Shiny Trading Center! Make sure to check it out ASAP! And have a nice day! :)

Years
  • Hey Duckling! Welcome to PC! It seems as though you've already been helped which is good. If you're lonely don't be afraid to talk to anyone here. We're all nice people and you'll definitely make some friends here! Although I don't know how successful you'll be at getting a girlfriend. :P

So what are you into? I'm assuming you like Pokemon so what was your first Pokemon game?

Years
  • Hi Duckling! Big welcome to PC, we're very happy to have you. n~n Glad your question's been answered so don't hesitate to ask if you need anything else, everyone's happy to lend a hand. :)

And haha.. we probably can't help you get a girlfriend but surely there's someone out there for you, right? Who knows when and where you'll meet them. Have a fantastic time on PC and feel free to let me know if you'd like to chat!

Years
  • Hello there to you too! Good to hear your question got answered, so I hope you're enjoying yourself here at PC today because there's so much to see here.

As Sheep herself said, we may not be able to get a girlfriend for you but you'll still be able to get to meet new friends here nonetheless and of course, there's so much to discuss so look around and see what you are interested in. We pretty much have something for everyone.

Good luck with getting active, and I'll be sure to see you!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Newbie! Welcome to the forums today! And yeah, follow the instructions to change your profile above! And aw, you'll get a girlfriend someday! Just be yourself! Either way, you'll meet loads of lovely people upon this forum, and I'm pleased to make your acquaintance this evening! Name's Dragon~ ^^

Anywho, yeah, feel free to check out our trade section; everyone is pretty nice there! And I hope that you will enjoy your stay here on this forum; feel free to message me whenever you have a question or anything!

Or you know, if you wanna chat, that'll be cool too. Have a great evening, and hope to see you later. c:

Back