• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

panique's trades & eggs ♥

Panique

BUGSY IS GAY FOR METAPOD
Years

• panique's

trades & eggs
    AniEggMS.png

welcome!
    This is my teeny tiny trade and eggs thread.
    I don't have too much to offer, but take a look and maybe you'll find something you like.
    I don't clone or hack, all the Pokemon in this thread are legit.
    Please do not VM/PM me for trades.

Please do not trade me cloned or hacked Pokemon.

All the Pokemon I offer in my thread are legitimate (unless explicitly stated by me, i.e. received in a trade). I prefer my Pokemon to be unique. Please just be honest about it and don't offer to trade me anything you know is hacked or a clone.

This includes anything caught in a duplicated Master Ball, holding a duplicated or hacked item, etc.

my schedule
    I live in Australia (GMT+10), so my timing may not be the best for the majority of the forum.
    I will not be available to trade at all times when I am online.
    My router has to be set to WPA normally, so I have to manually change it to trade, and I will not be able to do that at all times (due to other family members using the same connection). I'll post in this thread when I'm available for trades, and post again when I am no longer available. So sorry for the inconvenience!
    I'll try to schedule a time to trade with anyone who wants to!

breeding
    AniEggMS.png

The following Pokemon are available as eggs or as lv1 UT.
    I'm happy to nickname Pokemon for you if you'd like them at lv1, just let me know.
    I can also infect them with Pokerus before trading, just make a note if you want Pokerus on your trade.

All Pokemon are listed by their original form (not evolved).

Numbered by National Pokedex.

Generation I

dpicon001.png

001 Bulbasaur

dpicon004.png

004 Charmander

dpicon021.png

021 Spearow

dpicon027.png

027 Sandshrew

dpicon043.png

043 Oddish

dpicon054.png

064 Psyduck

dpicon063.png

063 Abra

dpicon072.png

072 Tentacool

dpicon084.png

084 Doduo

dpicon088.png

088 Grimer

dpicon096.png

096 Drowzee

dpicon104.png

104 Cubone

dpicon109.png

109 Koffing

dpicon114.png

114 Tangela

dpicon123.png

123 Scyther

dpicon133.png

133 Eevee

dpicon147.png

147 Dratini

Generation II

dpicon167.png

167 Spinarak

dpicon190.png

190 Aipom

dpicon191.png

191 Sunkern

dpicon200.png

200 Misdreavus

dpicon227.png

227 Skarmory

dpicon228.png

228 Houndour

dpicon241.png

241 Miltank

dpicon246.png

246 Larvitar

Generation III

dpicon255.png

255 Torchic

dpicon258.png

258 Mudkip

dpicon303.png

303 Mawile

dpicon304.png

304 Aron

dpicon324.png

324 Toarkoal

dpicon327.png

327 Spinda

dpicon333.png

333 Swablu

dpicon335.png

335 Zangoose

dpicon336.png

336 Seviper

dpicon349.png

349 Feebas

dpicon353.png

353 Shuppet

dpicon357.png

357 Tropius

dpicon361.png

361 Snorunt

Generation IV

dpicon387.png

387 Turtwig

dpicon393.png

393 Piplup

dpicon425.png

425 Drifloon

dpicon434.png

434 Stunky

dpicon443.png

443 Gible

dpicon455.png

455 Carnivine

Generally, I do not breed for female♀ or male♂, nor do I breed for particular natures or abilities. If you would like me to breed a certain nature, ability, or gender I would prefer something nice in exchange, due to the extra work involved.

EV trained
    If there is anything from my breeding list that you would like EV trained, let me know!
    I'll be happy to EV train it, generally in exchange for another EV trained Pokemon or good item.
    I do not breed for IVs, as I do not really have a way to check them. Apologies!
    dpffsa241.png

241 Miltank ♀ | Lv. 47
    OT: RNC4EVR | NATURE: Naive | ABILITY: Scrappy
    Body Slam / Rollout / Milk Drink / Zen Headbutt
    EVs: 252 HP / 178 attack / 80 speed
    ** Miltank is a clone received from ~RNC~ at lv1 and trained by me **

my wants
    I'd prefer no CMTs, because I'm not really sure what the value of my Pokemon are compared to someone else's and I wouldn't want to be asking for much more than I'm trading for.
    If you ask me to check your thread, please either be specific with what sections you're willing to trade from, or be a bit lenient with what I'm asking for.
    Don't freak out at me! I'm new at this!

Legendary Events
    I know it's unlikely anyone will have a spare to trade, but I'd prefer no clones.

dpicon251.png

251 Celebi (any)

dpicon385.png

385 Jirachi (GAMESTP)

dpicon492.png

492 Shaymin (any)

TMs
    TM13 Ice Beam
    TM26 Earthquake

I'll accept pretty much any TMs that aren't readily available in DPPt or HGSS! I'll update this area with specific TMs every so often.

Items
    ALL Power Items
    ALL Evolutionary Stones
    Thick Club
    Leftovers
    Lucky Egg

Pokemon
    There's nothing I'm desperately after right now, but if you want me to check your thread or just throw a few offers my way I'll probably take them. :)

whitelist & completed trades
    AsaQuilava - Donated Skarmory, Zangoose, Muk, Aron, Mawile, Bulbasaur, Larvitar, and a Japanese Ditto <333!
    king110mano - Donated a shiny Shinx and TM26 Earthquake!

YanmegaLv55 - Piplup egg, Turtwig egg, Charmander egg FOR Machoke lv46, TM26 Earthquake
    Rikal - Stunky lv1, Modest Houndour lv1 FOR Tangela lv29, Scyther lv29, Metal Coat
    Erica - Oddish egg, Sandshrew egg, Cubone egg FOR TM26 Earthquake

trainer information
    DP_Dawn.png

NAME: Pani
    FRIEND CODE: 0775 6313 9394

If there's anything I've missed or if you have any questions, just post!

Last edited:

Panique

BUGSY IS GAY FOR METAPOD
    Years
  • Alright, just let me get breeding. :) Would you prefer lv1 or eggs?

EDIT: Just re-read your post! I'm just getting the Piplup egg and I'll have my router set up in a moment.

YanmegaLv55

Raising the dead, one by one.
    Years
  • Alright, just let me get breeding. :) Would you prefer lv1 or eggs?

EDIT: Just re-read your post! I'm just getting the Piplup egg and I'll have my router set up in a moment.
    Prefferably Lv1, but eggs are fine.
    I be on when you are ready

Panique

BUGSY IS GAY FOR METAPOD
    Years
  • I'm connected now! I brought three eggs, sorry, didn't read your newest post until I was already connected.

You're not showing up as connected. I added you using the name and FC in your trainer card, is that correct?

Last edited:

Panique

BUGSY IS GAY FOR METAPOD
    Years
  • That's fine, I was just worried I entered the FC wrong. :)

Thanks for the trade!

Last edited:

AsaQuilava

Monstreaux
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    Ah! A thread where someone doesn't clone... it's so hard to find that these days. It made me happy.
    Do you want a Muk, Zangoose, Mawile, Skarmory, and Aron? For free, yes yes.

PM me, please.

Panique

BUGSY IS GAY FOR METAPOD
    Years
  • I've updated the OP with some info about clones and hacks...

I've decided not to accept clones for trades anymore (and hacks, obviously, as the post said originally). I received a couple of shiny clones from ~RNC~'s fantastic thread last week before I decided not to train or accept clones. I've EV trained one and I will be EV training the other one and offering them for preferably legitimate shinies, or high leveled EV Pokemon.

Last edited:

Rikal

Trainer Lucas
    Years
    • Age 33
    • CO
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Hello hello. Uhh if I were to ask for a Pokemon with a nature, is it possible to tell as it's still an egg?
    If your willing to breed me a Houndour with a specific nature, I can get you either(or all if it makes the trade easier) an Aron, Skarmory or a Mawile. They'd be eggs or level 1 UTs, though. Just let me know ;D

jefflee915

Treating all pokemon equally
    Years
  • hey panique! I would love a charmander since i've been wanting a charmander in diamond for ages! I would personally prefer a lv.1 if you don't mind.. i'll give you some evolutionary stones since i have a few extra.. PM me or reply if you're interested thanks!

Panique

BUGSY IS GAY FOR METAPOD
    Years
  • Hello hello. Uhh if I were to ask for a Pokemon with a nature, is it possible to tell as it's still an egg?
    If your willing to breed me a Houndour with a specific nature, I can get you either(or all if it makes the trade easier) an Aron, Skarmory or a Mawile. They'd be eggs or level 1 UTs, though. Just let me know ;D
    I'm probably getting an Aron, Skarmory and Mawile from someone else.. ^ ^ but I had a look through your thread and saw that you offer anything available in Platinum. Would it be possible for you to trade me any or all of these: Tangela, Scyther (with metal coat if possible, but without is fine!), or Larvitar? If you can I'll gladly try to get a Houndour with a specific nature. Which one were you after?
    hey panique! I would love a charmander since i've been wanting a charmander in diamond for ages! I would personally prefer a lv.1 if you don't mind.. i'll give you some evolutionary stones since i have a few extra.. PM me or reply if you're interested thanks!
    That sounds great! I'll try to catch you online sometime today.

Rikal

Trainer Lucas
    Years
    • Age 33
    • CO
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Let's see.... I have a spare Metal Coat so I can get you a Scyther with that. A Tangela is easy to get, as well. Larvitar would be a little tough to get...
    I can get both of those for you. 2 for 1? How's that? xD

Actually, now that I think about it... didn't you hatch me a Stunky egg already? Never did get that trade... How's about Tangela and Scyther(plus Metal Coat) for Houndour and Stunky? Sound good?

Oh yeah. And a Modest
    Houndour, please.

Last edited:

Panique

BUGSY IS GAY FOR METAPOD
    Years
  • Ahh, I did get that Stunky for you, it's sitting in my PC! And those trades sound fine. I'm able to trade for the next hour or two, so I'll get to breeding Houndours for you now.

Rikal

Trainer Lucas
    Years
    • Age 33
    • CO
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Awesome! Send me a PM or a Visitor Message whenever you're ready.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2011
    Sandshrew, oddish, cubone, koffing
    Can you CMT for those?
    If you find nothing PM me pleae

Back