• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's be more than just friends...

Years
  • yes I had the problem quite alot.
    But I always hid my feelings and I never told the person because they suddenly moved away to another city and somehow I lost contact with them. I still think about them some days but these days I aint in the dating mood and Im kind of put off due to my friends and their relationships because they`re constantly splitting up and going back together.

Cersei Lannister

Mad Queen
    Years
  • 403a576aeae2f6c05dc9142d5952faa90e6de3f85b839914ecd13c872a1d6c18.jpg

I've not really been in this situation, I just thought it'd be fun to share a meme.

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • I usually try to avoid relationships with friends that want to be something more, that being said it also depends on the friend.
    I tend to become good friends with someone to actually show interest in them, I'm not really the romantic type, I'm the one who usually gives advice you see.
    + I'm a dimwit when it comes to relationships because I'm an erratic person when it comes to them, even in regular relationships you have with friends and family, I can be with you for 24/7 one day and the next I want my own space.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I definitely have with one of my Skype friends. She didn't accept however, because she sees me as a friend with benefit.

Back