• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need To Transfer Everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorganW

That Kid You Don't Like
Years
  • I've recently decided to try an Ultimate solo run challenge with Umbreon. However to do this I need to reset my Omega Ruby game but I have some very valuable pokemon that I don't want to lose including legends and a shiny Infernape I received from a streamer.

Now I can't just ask a random forum member and trust them with everything I have of course as that would be stupid so I was wondering if you guys have any advice on what I should do or if you could recommend someone who you think is really trustworthy and have had good experiences with in the past.

Years
  • I've recently decided to try an Ultimate solo run challenge with Umbreon. However to do this I need to reset my Omega Ruby game but I have some very valuable pokemon that I don't want to lose including legends and a shiny Infernape I received from a streamer.

Now I can't just ask a random forum member and trust them with everything I have of course as that would be stupid so I was wondering if you guys have any advice on what I should do or if you could recommend someone who you think is really trustworthy and have had good experiences with in the past.

I can help you,
    I have all the legendarys myself already :)

MorganW

That Kid You Don't Like
    Years
  • I can help you,
    I have all the legendarys myself already :)

I appreciate you offering your help but this is a massive deal and I would only want to entrust someone with this task who is very trusted throughout the site as if I trust anyone they ,ay steal all my pokemon. So no offense, unless you have any proof of being trsuted I don't want your help. I hope you can understand, I'm not trying to be rude it's just that this is a big deal.

Years
  • I appreciate you offering your help but this is a massive deal and I would only want to entrust someone with this task who is very trusted throughout the site as if I trust anyone they ,ay steal all my pokemon. So no offense, unless you have any proof of being trsuted I don't want your help. I hope you can understand, I'm not trying to be rude it's just that this is a big deal.

I understand that, but as far as I know there aren't any trusted members who would help with something like this big

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    I've recently decided to try an Ultimate solo run challenge with Umbreon. However to do this I need to reset my Omega Ruby game but I have some very valuable pokemon that I don't want to lose including legends and a shiny Infernape I received from a streamer.

Best advice I can give you is to get PokeBank. It's pretty cheap, about $5 a year U.S., and you can store all your pokemon there.

MorganW

That Kid You Don't Like
    Years
  • I understand that, but as far as I know there aren't any trusted members who would help with something like this big

Well there are definitely trusted traders out there. Thats what the trader review section is there for. I asked RNC but later deleted my post as I though I would ask them later when I got enough pokemon to also transfer my items.

Years
  • Well there are definitely trusted traders out there. Thats what the trader review section is there for. I asked RNC but later deleted my post as I though I would ask them later when I got enough pokemon to also transfer my items.
    I know that, but I have done this my self too, mot as much pokemons as you but it Stil was very hard to find someone who gas the time and who would do it
    (I got helped by Syvelocin, after asking it while trading pokemons from her shop)

MorganW

That Kid You Don't Like
    Years
  • I know that, but I have done this my self too, mot as much pokemons as you but it Stil was very hard to find someone who gas the time and who would do it
    (I got helped by Syvelocin, after asking it while trading pokemons from her shop)

Well I dont need the help yet so if my options are limited I'll PM you some day.

how many pokes do u need transferring? if ita over 30 beat to use pokebank

Not over 30 yet but may be after i get enough pokemon to transfer items.

Nyoxios

Vestige
    Years
  • You could do it yourself too, provided you have another system + another gen 6 game. I guess you might have a real life friend with a DS? I have a New 3DS XL and a 2DS, so I can trade/transfer with myself between X and AS.

Otherwise the pokebank would be the best option.

On the other hand, I'd be willing to help out. I understand if you don't trust me, but I guess sometimes there are times you just have to take a leap of faith in someone. I personally don't see the use in stealing virtual beings from someone who just needed help. And otherwise there is this thing called Karma. Do bad and you'll recieve bad.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2017
    Pokebank is going to be the smartest option, since you can't know 100% if someone is trustworthy on this site. The items would have to be replaced, but since you've recieved offers to help from a few people and you've declined their offers of help since you don't have enough trust in to take a leap of faith that they won't steal your Pokemon, which at the end of the day are part of a game and what would anyone truly gain from stealing them, you just need to invest $5 into pokebank, or get another 3DS and send everything to your Y game so you don't have to worry, and you'll get to keep your items. Best of luck in the umbreon challenge

someguy.fromnevada

I don't know anymore...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    I'd say you should ask an actual staff member or well-known members on here, otherwise, you're shooting in the dark.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back