• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mega Evolve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • What's your take on mega evolution? is it too much, or is it a game changing experience? Me, personally I think its interesting. However if you don't know what I'm talking about, here's the vid.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I saw the info on the site and basically said, "<insert any word here> no". It's a unique concept, but if you are going into a battle you should win with a type advantage, this would be ridiculous and pointless. I presume you need to survive the first round or two of battle, and in most cases, you won't get to the second round before someone is defeated.

However, I guess it's possible the mega evolution would be attained by dropping an opponent, so I guess we'll see.

EDIT: So it needs to hold a mega stone. You mean this item isn't found in-game anywhere? Odd...

EDIT 2: Oh, Blazikenite isn't found in the game anywhere, there are different Mega Stones. Even more odd...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back