• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Having presets.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
  • For someone who likes to change themes in terms of signatures and profiles I thought this would be a good idea. I've been on other forums before where you can have different slots for preset themes such as signatures.

I think this would be a good idea since if people wish to recycle an old theme that they could just have the coding preset for that theme. It would also work well with profile themes since then you wouldn't have to go and sort out all the necessary colours or CSS over again.

Years
  • Although an interesting idea, I don't think it will catch on.

If I have a theme I like, I normally save it in a Notepad++ file so I have it ready to reuse if needs be :/

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I think it's a good idea (: I like reusing my themes, but making them from scratch is so annoying :| I always forget to save the codes into Notepad, and I think having this would be alot better.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I don't really like the idea. There is a personal notepad in the control panel where you can save your theme. That's how I save mine.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I don't really like the idea. There is a personal notepad in the control panel where you can save your theme. That's how I save mine.

:o I actually forgot about that ;~; Oh well, the idea is Meh now ~

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I don't really like the idea. There is a personal notepad in the control panel where you can save your theme. That's how I save mine.
    I guess, but what about people who like to use different profile themes, where you don't physically write out the code. It'd be easier for that than memorising all the different colours used. This is mainly what I wanted the idea to be for in the first place.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023

I guess, but what about people who like to use different profile themes, where you don't physically write out the code. It'd be easier for that than memorising all the different colours used. This is mainly what I wanted the idea to be for in the first place.

Just copypaste using the WYIWYG text format editor and PM it to yourself - that way all you have to do to get your signature back is copypaste it into the signature box.

Melody

Banned
    Years

• Just copypaste using the WYIWYG text format editor and PM it to yourself - that way all you have to do to get your signature back is copypaste it into the signature box.

Only one small flaw with that...Members only have a limited amount of PM space. This burns space, and as the PM ages, it falls off the bottom of the page, especially if not placed in a separate folder and other PMs come in.

I honestly like this idea...it's far more useful than the little notepad ever was in the first place. I don't even keep my base signature code anywhere...I just modify the existing code and reposition/recode the elements as I need to. It works for me, especially if I'm just diff-ing from my old signature.

Oh sure, I've been trying new things, but I tend to make all my signature changes incrementally so that any problems can be handled. The Preview Signature button is my best friend when I'm tinkering with my CSS positioning. :3

Back