• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least favorite missson in Ranger?

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    I'm stuck at 3 challenges.
    How to go to the boss?
    The one with breaking the stones(citrus,rose.etc)
    Help me guys.
    That's the least favourite for me :\

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2008
    I hated having to do the whole Secret Base thing, where there's al the electric pads and when they turn red an alarm goes off... Yeah. I REALLY got ticked at that. But then, even HARDER, was Tiffany and her Camurupt. And then the Pupitar... -shivers-

I loved the three challenges! They're so fun, as far as I'm concerned.

... Then again, this IS my second playthrough of the game.

omfx___harley

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/18
    Years
  • I hate the mission when you had to stop all of the Grimers they are so annoying, and I broke my styler 3 times because thats how difficult it was for me

the only prob i had onthat one was the ^%$^%&* Muk. Otherwise, i sped through it.
    when i first got ranger, i would randomly make little circles with my finger even though i use a stylus like a civilized person.

omfx___harley

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/18
    Years
  • I hate the mission when you had to stop all of the Grimers they are so annoying, and I broke my styler 3 times because thats how difficult it was for me

the only prob i had onthat one was the ^%$^%&* Muk. Otherwise, i sped through it.
    when i first got ranger, i would randomly make little circles with my finger even though i use a stylus like a civilized person.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
  • I wasn't too fond of the mission where you had to go down into the sewer with the Grimer and stuff. That was probably the worst for me.

Back