• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Emerald

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
I know there is a recent Emerald thread made but I am playing Expert Emerald and usually anytime I play Pokémon games I use the Pokémon and don't really breed and train for stats but somehow still get by pretty easy.

I have no idea how Expert Emerald is going to turn out, I have just made it to the lassie before Petalburg but wanted to know because my Nugget(Torchic) is level 12 already. I was thinking about catching an Azurill seeing as how it's common around the first three 100 routes to use on Roxy. With the plan I have for Nugget is to learn double kick for Roxy, Ember for bugs/grass, Scratch for normals and etc, and Peck for Brawly (Combusken would be my backup in case I lose my primary). If the same Pokes appear after Rustburo then I will be catching a Tailow to use against Brawly and then hopefully use my Blazikein on Maulville.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Taillow is definitely a good idea. Since you're still early in the game, another Pokémon you could try is Beautifly. For moves, I'd suggest Stun Spore, Substitute, Morning Sun, and Giga Drain. If you wish to use Dustox, go with Light Screen, Moonlight, Sludge Bomb, and Whirlwind. Good luck! (:

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
Thank you, I haven't played since then but I'll get started. What about moves for Taillow? After Brawly I don't usually keep Taillow. But I want a Swellow or one that can take care of Flannery.

So my current team is Cyndaquil(10) Nugget(28) Mareep(5) Eevee(10) Ceazer(26) and Chompers(10)
Brawley whooped my arse for over an hour with Nugget knowing his peck and the only one that killed me was his Heracross, but what should I evolve my Eevee to? I usually make it a Jolteon. I am right about to go out of Slateport to the underpass route.

Last edited:
Back