• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Persona 3 FES [M]

Years
  • Persona 3 FES [M]

Hey all. I'm bring you yet another "Let's Play" this time of a game I've heard very interesting things about. So I'm quite excited to play it myself!

What's with the FES you ask?
    Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES (ペルソナ3 フェス, Perusona 3 Fesu) is an epilogue and enhancement for Persona 3. It serves as the 5th entry in the Persona Series, and it contains an estimated 30 additional hours of gameplay over the original Persona 3, most of which comes in the form of an epilogue called Episode Aegis in Japan and The Answer in the localization.

So it includes extra content along with some general enhancements! Don't worry I'll be playing both the main game, and the epilogue!
    Also! I'm playing the "Undubbed" version, which includes the original Japanese voice acting.

Let's get to the game!

Episodes 1-5
    Spoiler:

Episodes 6-10
    Spoiler:

Episodes 11-15
    Spoiler:

Episode 16

Episode 17

Episode 18

Episode 19

Episode 20

I'm posting new episodes every day!
    So check back often! Thanks!!​

Last edited:
    Years
  • I just love this game and the series.

This is one LP that I really just enjoy watching. Some games I will watch but not completely enjoy, but this is just nice to watch!

Keep it up buddy.

Also, as I am sure you have already seen, I changed the title. Sorry for not replying, I forgot! XD​

Years
  • Haha, thanks dude! I'm still working on fixing the sound. The buzzing is irritating me, so I tried to new setup for eps 7 and 8, but... well, there's no buzzing. I'm just hard to hear at time. Hopefully I'll get it eventually.

I saw you changed it, and I was like... "well, okie dokie then." xD

Joshawott

Banned
    Years
  • Awesome! I've seen bits and pieces of this game from SuperJeenius' LP on YouTube, and I must say, it looks fantastic! I'll definitely have to try it out sometime. Best of luck!

Years
  • Episode 17 is up! Unfortunately, if I don't get a chance to record today, I might not have a new video up for a couple days, since I start school tomorrow. Just bear with me though!

Back