• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fizzy bubbles

What do you think?

• Sounds great, sign me up! I will be a active member/moderator

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I might visit when I am not busy

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I am already signed up with a different fizzy bubbles and wont join

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Horrible, why haven't you died yet?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dispiacere

The Shama Llama
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 3, 2011
    Have you ever heard of Fizzy bubbles?

I was thinking of making another fizzy bubbles game/message board, but I want to know if people will go if I do.

For all you who don't know, fizzy bubbles is a special kind of RPG where instead of creating and typing everything yourself you are given certain items and rules and moderators dictate how battles(the enemy pokemon) and random encounters go.

As an example, if in the game you want to catch a ponyta, you would find a catching thread and tell the guy to send you to the fire place. The creator(must be a moderator) will tell you what the area looks like and if their are any pokemon in sight. If their is a pokemon in sight you type what you want to do and he types the outcome.

It has been done all over but for people new to it, its all full up. I used to be a part of it many years ago and now I can't rejoin because everyplace is full.

So, if you would visit my fizzy bubbles forum regularly then post here. first 15 people who ask to can be moderators.

Last edited:

Dispiacere

The Shama Llama
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 3, 2011
    Ok, well I made it anyways, so right now I guess I still wanna hear your opinion and such.
    But I am looking for moderators, please partake in the poll even if you don't post a message
    when I am done making the message board completely I will edit this post with the address

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • This is essentially advertising your forum, which is not permitted here on PC. If you want to advertise your own forum, you may only do it in your signature. Sorry, but I'm going to have to close this thread.

Also, do not double post. If you have something to add to your message, use the "Edit" button instead.

Please read the rules before posting again.

*locks*

--FG

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back