• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Craziest Strategies!

Castrainer

Banned
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    I was thinking if any of ya have ever did a crazy/suicide strategy... here are mine:

Light Togetic + Copycat = Make your opponet draw cards... to get the same!

Misdreavus (Neo 3) + Dark Gengar = NECK! This strategy is good :P

Suicide Pokemon: Unnown A + Gardevoir + Energy Switch = Pick an energy, cause 20 damage to Gardevoir. And pass it to Unnow A, that will make more damage with Hidden Power!

Now there's one I created 1 minute ago. Im Using Hidden Legends Medicham for this

Medicham's Spoiler

Card 10/101
    Name: Medicham
    Evolves from Meditite
    Type: Fighting
    HP: 80 HP
    Weakness: Psychic
    Resistance:
    Retreat Cost: (*)
    (F)(*) Meditate 20+ Does 20 damage plus 10 more damage for each damage counter on the Defending Pokemon.
    (F)(*)(*) Chakra Points 10+ Does 10 damage plus 10 more for each card in your opponent's hand.
    Rarity: Holo

Medicham + Light Togetic = Make your opponent's hand full of cards, than strike with Chakra Points!

(All Hidden Legends Card Spoiler Can be found at https://www.pokeschool.com/tcg/spoilers/ex_hidden_legends.asp)

Back