• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Farfechte'd

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Can you believe that Farfeche'd are extent due to the fact most people
    use them for stew because they are delicious (according to Ashes Pokedex).
    Sry if I spelt it wrong. ^^'

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • They're not extinct. They're endangered. Otherwise, you wouldn't be seeing them in the wild. (Yeah, I know about the entire fossil Pokemon actually live underground thing, but those are different. As in, the creators of the 'dex actually genuinely assume that people can't just go out and find one in the wild -- or, if you'd rather go with the game's explanation, that they're really extinct and can't be seen in modern times without being revived from fossils, as the entire species is gone.)

Anyway, yes, I can believe it. First off, the concept of eating Pokemon really isn't anything new. They resemble animals, so some fans have no problem of proposing giving their characters something like Kentucky Fried Blaziken or Miltank burgers. Second, it's not like it's the first time it's been mentioned in canon. Ash was, at one point, afraid that Professor Oak would eat his Krabby, Meowth once tried to eat a Magikarp, James attempted to eat Togepi (before it hatched), and Miltank milk has been shown to be harvested for various dairy products.

Besides, the duck is carrying a leek. It's asking for it.

sandcrawler

slacking off in my spare time.
    Years
  • Canalave Library said:
    Pick clean the bones of Pokemon caught in the sea or stream. Thank them for the meals they provide, and pick their bones clean. When the bones are as clean as can be, set them free in the water from which they came. The Pokemon will return, fully fleshed, and it begins anew.

Well, apparently humans in the Pokemon world are omnivorous.

7rial 0F Doom

DelicateTorture of the SoOoUuL
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    Farfetch'd deserves a new evolution, but because it's so rare, Farfetch'd would have to evolve at Lv.50 or somewhere around.

Jamie006

Old School Pokémaster
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2008
    Hey, if you're on a really long journey and have run out of food, just fry up some of those Pidgeys that you've been killing for experience. Makes excellent travel food!

Jamie006

Old School Pokémaster
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2008
    Was I spamming the thread? Sorry about that, got a little carried away.

Back