• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you react against problems?

How do you react against problems?

• You give up as soon as you face the problem. Let someone else take care of it.

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • If you cannot solve it for some time, you leave it for a while and return later that same day.

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • If you cannot solve it for some time, you leave it for a lot of time and try to solve it just when t

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • You don't rest till you manage to solve it (getting a little crazy'bout it also)

Votes: 14 36.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
  • Let's say, you are doing something, and suddenly, you face a problem and you cannot continue doing what you were doing (This could usually be applied to school stuff mainly, but it also works for any kind of problem life gives you), so what do you do about it?

I put some generic poll options, but if you want to be more specific (perhaps you act differently on different circumstances), then go ahead and post about it.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • Easily I always put the top priority problems on top of my head, but if just incase something happens I'll put my relatives as number one

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • Well for more personal (non school related not counting math, I love and hate logic) problems and as I said Math, I'll stress over it all day until I figure it out, other things I might leave and come back to though.

Years
  • For school problems, I might start them and do what I know is right, but stop when I'm stuck. I know I'm doing that for math class right now... if I can't do it, I'll leave it blank, because I can get away with not doing a few. XD

As for other problems... well, it depends on the problem. However, I can't think of any examples at the moment. If I can, I'll edit. @_@;;

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • I generally try several things, get frustrated, swear that I've given up and walk away.....then let my head cool down and come back a few hours later and realize how simple it really was

MUSION

>:)
    Years
  • If it's something thats keeping me from doing something I like, I'll do my best to fix the problem as soon as possible. If it's just something for school or whatever then stuff it.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • no matter how lazy I am I will never stop, well actually it depends on the problem if its school work and I get frustrated I just throw the work across the room, if it has something to do with friends I dont give up

:t354:TG

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Depends on the situation.
    :\ Usually I get really angry and frustrated and put them off until I know I can't do that anymore. Then, I'll try to solve it, but still pretty unwillingly.

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
  • I'm quick to solve a problem, but if it's harder than I thought I'll procrastinate until I really need to solve it.

I guess I'm lazy when it comes to those things.

I get angry pretty quick so I guess that doesn't help either xD

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Well; depends on the issue; if someone started on me during class; I would laugh and not give them the responce they want o_0

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • If it is a homework problem then I normally just give up unless it is important.

But it it is an important problem like to do with family or something then I will sort it out as quick as I can without causing to much trouble.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    I react calmly and cooly but am also very determined on most problems. Rarely will I let myself give up.

Ayce

Thread Killer
    Years
  • Problems? What problems!!! =D

Heh, I wish I reacted like that. Sometimes it takes a little pillow punching and stretching of plushie legs to get me all smooth again. But usually when something unexpected comes up, I try to solve it quickly and keep my cool about it.

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
  • I sit in the dark and cry. Then I go on the computer and talk to people and cry. Then I do something good and reach a new resolve. And by then the problem's usually gone.

I'm not even joking.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    If I can't solve it in time, I'll just leave it in many days or something and try to solve it until I solve it.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Feb 14, 2010
    I don't rest till I manage to solve it.
    I always tend to finish the task assigned to me to be finished.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back