• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Iraq war

Rob462

My FC is 4167 5907 8245, Rob
Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2008
    The Iraq war has been going on for a while now and i am wondering when it will be over. Vote the date you think it is goin to be over.

vizforte

The Memoriam.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    Well the topic is abit too broad. There have been wars in Iraq for... almost a millenium, or more. Now if you ment American involvement. It should end last year. But sadly it won't until Bush is on the way out of office, his final act will be declaring that he cured it's problems. Too look like he isn't such a fraud. So at the end of the year he will say they have thought of something. Then just after or during new year's. They will end it.

Last edited:

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Well the topic is abit too broad. There have been wars in Iraq for... almost a millenium, or more. Now if you ment American involvement. It should end last year. But sadly it won't until Bush is on the way out of office, his final act will be declaring that he cured it's problems. Too look like he isn't such a D*#!@$$. So at the end of the year he will say they have thought of something. Then just after or during new year's. They will end it.

Oh look... someone broke a rule at PC... Whatever should I do? >3

I hate Bush... Take a look:

Spoiler:

So probably when he's outta office(sometime soon... hopefully)... Iraqi War is gonna end...

Years
  • The only problem I have with this war is the length it's taken to finish it. Hopefully it will end next year, but it should have ended almost three months into it. I personally think we should have sent two bombs over there since they love blowing crap up. It taught Japan a lesson and it could have ended this war a long time ago.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
  • This is sort of hard to predict. After all, a lot of people thought it was going to be over a long time ago. I'm guessing it won't be over for at least another year, until they find all the terrorist groups and get rid of them.

vizforte

The Memoriam.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    The only problem I have with this war is the length it's taken to finish it. Hopefully it will end next year, but it should have ended almost three months into it. I personally think we should have sent two bombs over there since they love blowing crap up. It taught Japan a lesson and it could have ended this war a long time ago.

Only problem with that solution is, that the geneva convention has taken place now. Making that illegal, and then having everyone else attacking the US. Also, Japan now secretly owns America. The president has to clear his schedule whenever any pop head from japan comes to the US. I personally don't think anyone but the japanese should own America... well except the genetic Americans. But that's a totally different topic.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I vote it ends precisely on May 27, 2008, at exactly 13 seconds after 3:26 PM! :0

Or maybe when we get a president who can at least somewhat un-Bush everything. *shrugs*

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • No offense, but to all the people who think this war will end as soon as Bush is out of office...get real
    This is about restructuring a shattered government now.
    Should we have attacked Iraq in the first place? That's not my place to say. I do not personally approve of war in most circumstances, but this war is so enshrouded with conspiracy theories and hidden facts, it's hard to tell if it is for a noble cause or not
    Do we owe it to the Iraq people to help them restructure their government? in a word: yes.
    The purpose of this war [or at least as is said by our government] was to remove a potentially dangerous dictator from power, thus securing the safety of the rest of the world, and to 'free' the Iraqi people, thus 'operation iraqi freedom'
    Now what good does it do to destroy their current government and then just pull out? it's a blood bath. multiple religious/political factions in a power struggle is never a good thing
    While I don't necessarily know that peace amongst the different groups is possible in a democratic Iraq, I don't think any of these problems will end just by getting rid of Bush.
    I am in no way a 'fan' of Bush, but I don't think he's the root of all things evil.
    And to the person who suggested we give them the same treatment of Hiroshima/Nagasaki...you disgust me. The purpose of this war is not to exterminate a nation, but to free them from iron-fisted dictatorship. whether this will be a success, I have my doubts, and cannot say for sure, but you are essentially suggesting genocide.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I agree, it's too late to pretend ending it just by throwing Bush out of the WH. They caused a state of open warfare, and their obligation is stopping it. Retreating now would leave the country in the hands of religious groups, thus going into a new kind of dictatorship... meaning that these four years billions of dollars, and millions of human lifes would have been wasted for going from a kind of dictatorship into another.

They shouldn't have started it, but now that it is started, it is their due to end it warranting the safety for Iraq.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    When ever bush is out,he started it hopefuly the new prez will stop the fight.

Back