• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favoritist Meal

Bestest Meal?

• Breakfast is Best!

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Lunch is Punch!

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Dinner is Simmer!

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Dessert is... Bissert!

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

fy@x5

~
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    My favorite meal is... erm, breakfast when I have time to make a decent, well-cooked one. If not, then Lunch.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • My favourite meal can either be lunch or dinner, it depends. But dinner has a higher chance of winning :P I don't like breakfast much though, that's usually boring.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • Same as the person above :P I dont like breakfast that much, though I know its the most important meal of the day, it still looks dull. Dinner for the win I guess

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Dinner rules!
    I love dinner, eat till you blast and sleep!
    Well i dont sleep lol.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Dinner is the only meal that I'm sure to eat every day, so I pick that. :]

I hate breakfast foods. Like, all of them. Except for maybe bacon. Bacon's good.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • I love breakfast. Because I loooooove belguim waffles. I try to make them whenever I can. Also, I love brunch. But I dont know if that is considered lunch, or if its a meal at all.

MMMMMmmm,amen to that :drolls: :can't type right because drooling:

Dinner is the only meal that I'm sure to eat every day, so I pick that. :]

I hate breakfast foods. Like, all of them. Except for maybe bacon. Bacon's good.

WHA?!?!?!?! How could you, Cereal, Pancakes, Bacon, Maple Syrup and most importantley, Waffles!!!!?!?! There all so so so good. At least IMO.

O ya its probabley obvious what my favourite meal is. BREAKFAST!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I like Dinner, since it`s the only meal course that I take atleast every single day. Yeahh... sometimes I miss out on lunch & breakfast when I`m late for school, but mostly lunch. =|

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Lunch ahh yush.. I'm too tired to eat breakfast and I never have a dinner since my parents are dsfddfrev at night. Lunch is the only real time I can eat and I'm at school with some friends so it's nice.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • As far as the food varieties go, Breakfast is my favorite. But, since I often don't have time for a big breakfast, I prefer Dinner.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I guess dinner is the best for the most part, but breakfast would win if food actually tasted good early in the morning.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Dinner. I don't eat breakfast or lunch, to be perfectly honest. o_O;

Back