Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Fan Fiction and Writing > Writer's Lounge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Writer's Lounge Need advice? Want to give advice? Come on in and share ideas with your fellow writers. Just remember, all fics go in the main forum.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 4th, 2007 (05:12 PM).
Jack Surge

Nature: Quiet
You guys probably haven't noticed, but I've had a fic posted here for over a month, and no one's reviewed it. I have it posted on serebii, but I wanted to post it here as well.

From the reviews on SPPf, it's very good. An action/suspense/romance fic of sorts. If anyone's interested, please give it a review. The link is on the Green Day lyrics in my sig.
Old November 4th, 2007 (05:20 PM).
Gummy
by fire be P U R G E D
Community Supporter Tier 4

Nature: Naughty
Request for reviews should go here. (sorry to mini mod)

Just wondering, but if your fic get's so much good reviews at SPPf, why do you need reviews here? Although I've never read your fic, I've heard many great things about it, so I may check it out sooner or later. However, I can't garuntee(sp?) that I'll comment on EVERY chapter.

Monotype Fire Challenge
Old November 4th, 2007 (07:53 PM).
diamondpearl876
you can breathe now. x

Nature: Careful
He probably posts it here to attract newer readers. I mean, we can all start at the prologue here, while over there.. I think it's finished. Not sure though.

Anyway, I did prologue/chapter 1 for you, so.. yay!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old November 4th, 2007 (09:47 PM).
Astinus
Remember NovEnder

Glajummy posted a link to the Fanfiction Lounge, where you can post a request to find people willing to review. If there's someone specific you wish to have review your fic, send them a PM.

And Jack probably wants reviews from different places to get as wide a variety of reviews from a wide variety of people. Not everyone posts on the same forum, so he'll reach more people.

With that said, there's no need for this topic to remain open.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links