• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maple Syrup! Can't stand the smell.

fy@x5

~
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I actually love maple syrup, just wasn't sure how to spell vinegar.

So... what smells do you like...
    and dislike?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2008
    What does this have to do with your title?

Well, anyway, i love the way cream savers smell *kisses his cream saver*

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I REALLY REALLY HATE the smell of a lot of boys (excluding me cuz i smell niice 0.0; ) they smell like really awful like full of sweat and stuff - I swear you can smell that 100 miles away.

And what the locker smells like after a track meet XP

I like smells like a lot =D

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I love the smell of new books written by my favorite author. And yes, it has to be by him or else it doesn't count. And since I take good care of those books, they still smell new. So half the time, I wander around all day with my nose literally in the book.

Other favorite smells include whatever food the culinary classes at my workplace are cooking, the bakery section, and the Orion Axe Effect.

Years
  • I love the smell of gasoline. I also like the smell of Fruit Loops, among other things. Most kinds of foods/drinks.

I can't stand the smell of coins. They just have that unpleasant metallic smell to them, only much worse. Ew.

Years
  • I love the smell of new books written by my favorite author. And yes, it has to be by him or else it doesn't count. And since I take good care of those books, they still smell new. So half the time, I wander around all day with my nose literally in the book.

Other favorite smells include whatever food the culinary classes at my workplace are cooking, the bakery section, and the Orion Axe Effect.

Oh my god... new book smell ♥ I think my sister called me weird for liking it once. D8

I like the smell of most foods, to be honest. I loooove food. It makes me wonder why I didn't try to become a chef or something. I wonder if I can do that here? :s lol, Sammi in culinary school... I'd cut my fingers off.

I hate the smell of vinegar. Wait, scratch that -- I loathe the smell of vinegar. It's just nasty. >_>;;

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Oh yeah. I cant stand the smell of vinegar either. XP I'm so bad that I wont even walk into a Long John Silvers. I hate that nasty smell that much. Other smells I dislike include anything chemical.

Scents I do like are my pillow,when it's a bit dirty. Idk why I just like the smell of my own hair. <No I dont use scented shampoos or anything either. Jut the plainest stuff I can find.> I like the smell of the air after a rain storm...No wait...I love that smell. <3 It's soo awesome.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • Smell I don't like?? Hm I don't know my Sciece teacher ;\ I don't know. I can't think of any one sent I can't stand at the moment but there's definately some.

AS for like, I think I like the smell of popcorn adn the ones that are more like feelings that come with the smell.

Years
  • I REALLY REALLY HATE the smell of a lot of boys (excluding me cuz i smell niice 0.0; ) they smell like really awful like full of sweat and stuff - I swear you can smell that 100 miles away.

that's true...

but you smell nice? psh... :laugh:

I love the smell of vanilla and caramel. its just so nice... :3

that's why I love my vanilla caramel soap...

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Well lets see...I love the smell of some perfumes.
    Roses, Lilacs...flowers in general.

I hate the smell of skunks....who doesn't? XD
    I dislike people that fail to use deodorant *plugs nose*

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I like the smell of chicken just after it has been cooked and curry.

I hate the smell of fish. It is horrible.

Years
  • There's more smells that I dislike than that I like.

Can't stand the smell of: cigarettes, moldy cannabis, car fumes, petrol, hot tar, bleach and other cleaning chemicals, olives, my shoes when they get wet, poo, bird cage, sewage, sick, vodka, whisky, outddors in the city.... etc.

Love the smell of: Honey, fresh cannabis, pancakes while they're frying, cinniman, mulled wine, red wine (yet can't stand the taste), the fruit bowl, a summer forest on a nice day, a damp forest on a wet day, blossoms, trees, foliage, outdoors away from the city... etc.

Years
  • Smellies that I likey(lawl): Honey, metal (oO_Oo), fish, chicken, cookies, pancake's, corn snake's (o_O), blossoms, roses, fresh water (I LOVE that smell), glass, grass and tree's, orange's, and some other stuffies that i can't remember~?

Smellies me no likey(O_o): sweat, dirt, frozen fish and dead fish that have been on the sun for an hour or more, dead thingies, blood, oil, cars, smoking peeps, pepsi (like, wtf?), meat, any thing thats dead, bugs, rats, puplic toilets (Lawl) and more stuffs but I can't get them out of my head.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
  • I hate the smell of fish and onions and sweat, and I love the smells or baked apples and cinnamon and cheese buns

Years

Oh, I hear ya. The only guy that actually smells nice is my brother since he wears deoderant. The other guys I've seen STINK.

Oh my god... new book smell ♥ I think my sister called me weird for liking it once. D8

I like the smell of most foods, to be honest. I loooove food. It makes me wonder why I didn't try to become a chef or something. I wonder if I can do that here? :s lol, Sammi in culinary school... I'd cut my fingers off.

I hate the smell of vinegar. Wait, scratch that -- I loathe the smell of vinegar. It's just nasty. >_>;;

Weird book smell smells like it's brand-new and straight from the oven.

And vinegar, UUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH! Its smell is SOOOO DISGUSTING.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I totally dislike the scent of seafood, cigarettes & many other things.

I like the smell of those scented markers though, especially color black one. =] Er, I also like the smell of... roasted marshmallows. =3

Back