• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I choose you!~

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2007
    ...artymon! :]

But fo'reals.
    I use to draw Pokemon all the time.
    ...then i stoped! ]:
    But recently i drew squirtle (for my nephew tristen, he loves water types, and this is his favorite Pokemon next to mudkip, and LOL IM NEVER DRAWING MUDKIPS. :U )

done in said! (lineart and colors)
    background and slit edits in PS. :U
    First time drawin him :c
    enjoy hunnies ~

(btw, thats a square watermelon.)

Rye29

Oh what
    Years
  • Oh no.... big..... liquid...eyes.....can't resist.....saying..."AWWWWWWWW!" Very nice job. And cute. Kept up the good work.:D

Okami

Look! A Distraction!
    Years
  • omg, you drew that? wow. how do you color it in on the compy? like with paintshop pro or something? I cant really find anything to criticise other than the head looks a bit square, but maybe that's your style. It still looks cute anyway xD

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2007
    thankyou ^^ !

Yep, i did ~ haha thats just my style XD it was ment to be a BIT more rounded but i messed up. eh ~
    I did the linart and colors in SAI, all done with my wacom tablet. 'v' Then i just gave it a BG in ps elements. thats all ~ >v<
    Thanks again hunnies! ='v'=

Urser

Fakemon Designer!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    Aww, it's so cute! Just look into its large eyes!

You should definately do more. Cute Pokemon like Psyduck, Togepi, Pichu and Jigglypuff would really suit that style. Maybe you could also do cutified versions of tough Pokemon like Charizard and Dialga or something.

Good work!

Kiktamo

Shadow Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2015
    I hereby bow to your coloring skills...for now at least I need to improve on mine a bit

Back