• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ranger.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    how many of you people played that game?
    i found it very difficult.

Years
  • I haven't played the whole thing,

tbh the whole Hariyama to clear rocks mission is impossible to defeat for me.

I gave up trying ages ago.

Too bad aswell, I really want Manaphy. :(

[2,000 POSTS WOO!]

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I finished the game. It was very difficult. Now I have the Manaphy egg in my Ranger, and I have to wait a while untill I can trade it to my Pokemon Diamond...

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I find the game really easy if you know what you are doing in it. :P
    I'm not finish the whole game, but i need about 2 more missions to be done, but they are the extra missions. ;)

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    I'm stuck at celebi one. Simply my fault...

Mr.Mystery

.:-:. Froggy
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2011
    I thought it was easy. I beat the game, beat all the ranger net missions, caught Kyogre, Groudon, and Raquaza, and beat the high score on the Dodrio Challenge and the Marine Challenge. I thought catching the Hariyama was hard, so my little brother beat it for me.:shocked: I have no clue how he did it! Catching the Steelix was hard too.

Last edited:

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    i play the game on PC... so i didn't get a good rom either.. **

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
  • The game had a few difficult spots for me, but I have it fully completed. Every high score on the challenges is beaten, every mission is completed, I got the Manaphy Egg, I even finished the Scouter, or whatever a Pokémon Ranger's version of the Pokédex is.

Now it just sits in my DS case, sad and alone... Maybe I'll sell it on eBay, so another person can enjoy it. Well, except for Manaphy.

I'm not keeping tabs on this thread, so if you want my Pokémon Ranger game, or have a suggestion as to what to do with it, you'll have to PM me. It's great if you love drawing circles at high speed. :P

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Well i'll see if i really feel like playing that game again~~

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    i don't own an Ds..
    and playin with the mouse on Pc Is seriously difficult XD

Blk_Ducky

Failed Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Ranger is difficult unless you know what you're doing. Theres always a couple of pokemon around to help you beat that oh-so-difficult boss. Everyone said they had trouble with Charizard. But it 'twas easy I say!

*PrincessPika-chu*

Pokemon Lover
    Years
  • I played that highly frustrating game just to get Manaphy. I did find it difficult, especially Entei. I wish we can transfer or copy or ranger buddies to our Diamond and Pearl games. It would feel more rewarding. Is there a pokemon that we get after beating Ranger 2?

Yoshiko75

Shadow of the Night
    Years
  • I have beaten the game. For me, it wasn't all that challenging. The only hard part was capturing Salamence. It took me a week to clear that mission.

darkphoenixdude

Phoenix Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2009
    I can't remember which one was the hardest..but I remember it was a dragon type :D They were very tricky :D Oh and the three dogs were a pain too ^_^

Years
  • I finished the game. It was very difficult. Now I have the Manaphy egg in my Ranger, and I have to wait a while untill I can trade it to my Pokemon Diamond...

Just wondering about the Manaphy egg, i saw a video on youtube showing text like:

"The egg can only be transfered once. Do you wish to continue?"

Im guessing that means once PER SAVE FILE, not specific to either that Ranger cart, or D/P cart.

I know I could trade the hatched egg to Pearl from Diamond, but i want two of my own for completeness.

Therefore, if i complete the game on Ranger, and transfer it to my Diamond, can i restart Ranger, and then get another Manaphy egg to transfer to Pearl?

Back