• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Michii's Gallery?!

Michii

as in Mishy
Years
  • Welcome to my graphic gallery. Here's where I'd like to share the graphics that I've done over the past couple of months. Of course, there will be rules for critting. Heh, don't worry, they're what you'd expect. I'm not some dictator or anything that won't let you say the word "Scrappledoo" or anything like that.

.o1, CRIT FOR REAL. There's nothing that I hate more than someone that has nothing real to say. Seriously though. Don't say something like "oo i dun liek turchic cuz itz tuu bad in bttlez." If you're going to crit me, have something real to say, like about the color scheme or maybe the image quality.

.o2, Steal and Die. You can't steal any of the banners I've made unless you've pmed me for permission. If you use these banners or use them as your own creation, I will find you, and you will be banned here.

.o3, Just follow the regular rules too. E.G. no flaming, spamming, trolling, etc.

Now for the banners:

x-masSAMMI.png

Date: December 'o7
    Notes: This was the last banner I've done. I made it in early December a couple days before my computer crashed. It was a gift for my friend, so this banner is off limits =]]

Music1.png

Date: November 'o7
    Notes: I made this banner for myself. This is my true personality/style. I personally love this banner, but most people hate it.

UchihaItachi.png

Date: November 'o7
    Notes: This banner is one of the few large banners that I've made. I don't like it too much, but the requester loved it.

FUTURE.png

Date: October 'o7
    Notes: This one was requested at SPPf. It was really difficult. I had to crop the image out of the background it was in, then I had to recreate a background on the banner.

Earthquake.png

Date: October 'o7
    Notes: My first request at SPPf with my "new" shop. It did not turn out how I hoped, but I'm fairly pleased with it. It was hard with the image and such, so I'm glad that I was atleast able to make a decent banner.

skater11.png

Date: September 'o7
    Notes: Although almost everyone I knew hated this banner, it's one of my favorites. I played with a new style and learned alot of new things with the hues and brightness levels doing this banner.

alwaysthere1copy.png

Date: September 'o7
    Notes: I like this one, but it's not what I'd use by any means. It was basically a banner that I did to experiment with what I was really able to do. If you pm me, you may use this one.

beauty1.png

Date: August 'o7
    Notes: I didn't do anything with this banner really. I didn't crop anything at all, and did very little brushing. Usable.

Akamaru.png

Date: August 'o7
    Notes: This is one of my very favorite banners. I tried a completely different style with it, and I purposely didn't brush over the image.

divine2.png

Date: July 'o7
    Notes: Ugh. This banner was hard. It was my first large banner, and the text was awful to fit in well.

blue.png

Notes: This was just a simple banner to get quotes in. =]

piplup1.png

Notes: I liked this banner. It was for experimenting with my new brushes, although I may have gone a bit overboard with the brushing.

Simplicity1copy.png

Notes: This was a particularly interesting banner that got me involved into a different style.

dead.png

Date: May 'o7
    Notes: An old but good-ish banner. I made it for a friend, and it was one of the first time I used the eraser tool on text.

hugmeh.png

Date: May 'o7
    Notes: I only used the tints/shades between black and white for this banner. I like how it turned out ^^

Last edited:

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    It's been so long since I've seen these banners. =]

They are good Mish, I just can't believe that you are getting better and better. And someday, I know everyone will notice that you have made one of the best graphics ever.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Mizt; Honestly, is it so hard to put substance into your post? D: This is just to help you realize what's spam and what's not. =A=;

I personally love the pink guitar banner. :O I love the black and bright pink type of color scheme, and the brushing is well placed.

Hmm, the ghost pokemon banner I don't like quite as much. The red doesn't go very well with the purple, IMO, and the fact that one pokemon is really dark compared to the other who is white, that just sort of makes one stick out more than the other. The text stands out more than the uh... purple pokemon. *Isn't good with the new names. xD* The erase on the text is really cool though, and it fits nicely with the rest of the banner.

That's all for now, but I might comment on more later on.

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
  • Wow didn't know u were thiz good -_-'anyways they seem to a have a lot going on, and for a few there's a little 2 much goin on--but i personally like the itachi one- have u considered openeing a shop yet??

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • Thanks for the crit and such. =]

And.. errr... umm... ^^;
    About having photoshop and opening a shop.. I.. gah. How do I put this..
    Well, lets just say that my computer..
    Ok. My computer fried and almost started a fire in my house. It has photoshop and it's MY computer. That means that it's the only computer that has/is allowed to have a bunch of stuff downloaded on it. Well, photoshop was one of those things that was downloaded. When we found out we needed a new power supplier, which is expensive by the way, we decided it was better to not use the computer or even plug it in at all. So I've been photoshop-less for the past month. It sucks when you have all of these good ideas.. ;;

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
  • Well that's too bad i think you would have many requesters,and i know the feeling when my photoshop wasn't working for like 2 weeks >.< anyways hopefully you'll still get some more examples done :) gud luk

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • Thanks. I'll have my computer fixed by the 20th though, so when that happens I'll open up a shop ^^

Back