• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Piplup's Gallery

PiplupRocks

Electric Trainer
Years
  • Always Kinda Thought I needed one :D

Sigs
    thomas278273.png

thomas31186.png

ichigo224983.png

ichigonya24166.png

done20418.png

FOB69415.png

Yoshi44116.png

piplup40702.png

Avvies-
    Venonatavvie22104.png

YoshiAvvie53332.png

new72419.png

I'll make some more things too..

Random Stuff
    Paper Mario Yoshi
    PaperYoshi62858.png

My Old Youtube Sign
    sign86633.png

Last edited:

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
  • Theit not bad,the only thing is..they all have the same style,well the sig at least..u can spot it so easily and gets boring after a while. Try new tutorials or make ur own :D other than that their not bad, i can tell u need just a bit more experience,tho ;) gud luk

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    At times the text isn't easy to read and kind of boring, and there's a noticeable use of the Lasso tool in photoshop grouped with a feather effect of about 10 pixels or so. That in itself could be good for some effects, but using it too much isn't a good idea- particularly with your abstract backgrounds, which, if grainy, can have a not-so-pleasant effect on the subject of the image (particularly if the subject is a smooth image). However, your selection of image isn't bad at all. The use of the same effect in the backgrounds isn't great for overuse- I recommend you tone it down in use.

Made concise, what I'm recommending is that you explore different types of styles from the one you used for these banners and see what happens. A little variety could never hurt. Good luck- you've done pretty well so far.

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    The stocks are not rendered and they are quite obvious. And the backgrounds are similar. You seems to like to use Radial Blur's zoom settings a lot. And the same goes to the text. You blended much more than needed on texts. And the avatars' focal points are more like their backgrounds. I can hardly see the stock. Yeah.. Keep it up.

PiplupRocks

Electric Trainer
    Years
  • At times the text isn't easy to read and kind of boring, and there's a noticeable use of the Lasso tool in photoshop grouped with a feather effect of about 10 pixels or so. That in itself could be good for some effects, but using it too much isn't a good idea- particularly with your abstract backgrounds, which, if grainy, can have a not-so-pleasant effect on the subject of the image (particularly if the subject is a smooth image). However, your selection of image isn't bad at all. The use of the same effect in the backgrounds isn't great for overuse- I recommend you tone it down in use.

Made concise, what I'm recommending is that you explore different types of styles from the one you used for these banners and see what happens. A little variety could never hurt. Good luck- you've done pretty well so far.
    what do you mean? xD
    I use Gimp 2.0 0_o

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • OMG Thank goodness I saw that you use gimp. I would've ripped you if you used photoshop [sorry DDD:]
    I was going to say things about the text and brushing aswell as images, but with gimp your options are much smaller. I'm really not in the right authority to give you crit based on something that I've never used.
    But I do know that you can get new font. Ugh so sorry but it kills me to see some good banner with awful font.
    And I thought fall out boy was an emo band Oo
    If so, I'd go for darker colors rather than a soft happy color as used.

Back