• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rumors

Is your life circulated by rumors on a certain basis?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • No.

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Maybe? I Don't Know!

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • I Don't Feel Like Answering.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
Years
  • I got punched in the face by some dude in my bus in 8th grade and the rumor circulated that I got "beat down into the ground" or w/e.

That and the fact that I'm gay, I guess, goes around.

oh noez gei

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Rumors suck. Thanks to them, everybody at school thinks I'm gay. And I'm definitly not.

RotomVolt

Ghost Static
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    I could care less if anybody said anything about me, they're just wasting their time trying to humilate someone.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
  • Heck if I know. I can't recall any rumours about me, from any point in time. It's never really been an issue for me, but some people have spread hurtful rumours about some of my friends, including some complete crap that nearly cost one of them their job. Thankfully, it was crushed quickly. >/

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I've been dealing with the same rumor since 8th grade, it really tore me down then to the point where my mom wanted me to transfer schools. I got over it and moved on but unfortunatley, here we are three years later and some people in my grade have yet to grow up.

Yes, rumors are always apart of daily life but you really can't let them bring you down, you're better off if you ignore them :3

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I haven't really faced a rumor, aside from this one time in 7th grade when a rumor about me being a crackhead went around by someone who hated me (It made no sense because he really had no proof of it)..I kinda knew it was him the entire time, and it stopped one day when i called him out for it infront of like, 30 people. After that, he never really messed with me anymore. And plus it's not like anyone ever actually believed him xD

People who start false rumors are just doin it because they were deprived of attention as children =/

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Back when I was still in the compulsory education system, I was immune to rumours. Nobody ever started or circulated any rumours about me, and I never started or circulated any rumours about other people.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Up until about the fifth grade a good number of rumors revolved around me. Most of them were just guessing at who I had a crush on, like most rumors at that age. After then I guess people didn't care who I liked anymore XD;

Years
  • Back when I was in high school, there were a few rumors about me, most dealing with my supposed relationship status...it seems like, in some peoples' eyes, it's impossible for a girl to be around a guy without them being a couple. Considering I had a few guy friends back then...yeah. It was more annoying when the rumors supposedly had me paired with a guy I barely even knew (all I'd done was draw him for an assignment in art class. That was it).

Thankfully, ever since I've gotten out of there, the rumors have more or less ceased...which is good, since I don't like dealing with them. <_<

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Last year, there was a rumor about me being emo (which I am not), but I have managed to shake it off, although some people still believe in that rumor.

Degenerate

Immortal
    Years
  • Well, if there were any rumours about me going around at any time, I wouldn't know about them. You'd have to be pretty bored and lifeless to make up some random crap about me and go through the trouble of trying to spread it around. Really. Those people should spend that time doing something more productive for themselves, like getting their heads out of their bumbums. But ah, unfortunately, I think it's the people who enjoy gossiping and hearing that kind of stuff, that make people want to start those rumours in the first place. If nobody cared about them, nobody would bother with them.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • There is always a rumour going around about me. Some of them aren't that bad, but others are just ridiculous, and I have no clue where people are getting them from. It gets really hard to ignore them sometimes, so I'll stick up for myself, but that just starts more arguments. The girls in my grade are just so hard to get along with, and they think that their opinions are the only ones that matter. I've just gotten used to it now. It's their own fault if they want to waste their time spreading false statements about me. As long as I know they aren't true, I guess I'm fine.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Romours are part of me... (That wasn't a typo, that's the European spelling).

Everywhere I go they surround me... I think it's a disease. Okay, seriously, I hate them and there's always one about me... Really horrible.

Degenerate

Immortal
    Years
  • I heard a rumour once that "rumours" was spelt "romours" in Europe. :P

As long as I know they aren't true, I guess I'm fine.

I agree with that. If you know yourself and what's true, rumours shouldn't get to you. That's what I've always lived by. Not just with rumours, but everything else.

Back