• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Aruma Region: Adventures

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2012
    INDEX------------------------------------------------------------------------ What Characters are in What Chapters.
    (N/R= Not Released)
    ~ VOLUME 1: The Beggining~
    Chapter 1-Meet Lukas!; The Attack of Tailow!. [Willer Saller, Lukas York]
    Chapter 2-Vs Elekid . [Willer Saller, Lukas York]
    Chapter 3-Near's Story! Vs. Machop, Climb Higher and Higher! [Near]
    Chapter 4-A new...Hero!? Vs Koffing! Protect Jordan! [Willer Saller, Jordan Day]
    Chapter 5-Oh Princess, Where Art Thou?; Vs Mr. Mime. [Ryan Bondage]
    Chapter 6-Poisonous Flatulence! Vs Mr Mime (Part II) [Ryan Bondage]
    Chapter 7-The Two Faced Ghost. [Jordan Day, Sincro Orcin]
    Chapter 8-Lukas Returns Vs. Corphish. One Hell of a Shock! [Lukas York]
    Chapter 9-The Hyper Cutter Vs. Poocheyena! [Lukas York]
    Chapter 10- Love is a Lie! [Near]

~Volume 2:Road to the Cup~
    Chapter 11- Gotcha [Near]
    Chapter 12- So Guillible! Vs. Hitmonlee! [Near]
    Chapter 13- The Safari Zone! [Willer Saller]
    Chapter 14- The Heavens Await! Vs. Geodude. [Lukas York]
    Chapter 15- Night Assult.Vs. Murkrow. [Lukas York]
    Chapter 16- The Abyss. Vs. Nuzleaf. [Willer Saller]
    Chapter 17- Tauros and Milktank Ranch Perrils! Vs. Mankey [Willer Saller, Jordan Day]

~Volume 3: Christmas Cup~
    Chapter 18- Into the Arena Vs. Combee![Willer Saller,Near,Elias,Sincro Orcin]
    Chapter 19- Nolan the Air Master & The Monk! Vs. Natu and Vs. Kadabra![Near and Sincro Orcin]
    Chapter 20- Semi Finals! VS. Spiritomb and Sealeo [Willer Saller and Sincro Orcin]
    Chapter 21-Panic at the Colosseum [Jordan Day]
    Chapter 22:And the Winner is... Vs. Charmeleon!? [Sincro Orcin, Willer Saller]

This, my friends, Is my first Fan Fic. Please point out flaws and PLEASE comments. Im trying to keep chapters short so they're not a snore-fest. Anyways on to the Fan Fic.

First of all i'd like to point out that it's a fan fic about my RP site, so there will be ALOT of main characters and even more so when more people join and start their journeys, everyone is guaranteed a spot in the fan fic. Now keep in mind I made my site at least 2 months before news of Pokemon Ranger 2 came out so know this; I DID NOT copy the name "Aruma" from Ranger, in fact , if anything, they copied me and simply added an I making it Arumia >_>

This Fic is rated PG-13

PMBANNER.jpg

Chapter 1: Meet Lukas! The Attack of Tailow!

The winter winds sliced through the sand.The air cold, the sky cloudy, it wasn't really the best day to be in Cascade Beach. It was wintertime so only trainers would be in the beach in this day. However a certain trainer was there for the feel of the beach, the sound of the ocean; Lukas York.

He was a young trainer who took apprentice under a low ranking professor who worked in Cascade Beach. Evidently this boy was the first young hero of our tale. Well him and another boy that just set foot in the Cascade Port and the land of Aruma for the first time ever. Oh well you'll hear more about him later.

Lukas was a young boy, 14. Been living here for about 3 months. 1 year ago the land of Aruma was discovered by explorers. It was in a dangerous sea that had an awkward magnetic frequency, which probably explains why it took so long to discover. Truths was the weird frequencies made airplanes useless in that strange ocean which we now call the Aruma Ocean. Aruma was the perfect land for trainers. All climates, all terrains, and a land where all pokemon could exist! The Pokemon League Association sent a group of powerful trainers into the dangerous land to clean it up a bit and set up towns. A few months later and the land of Aruma was opened to not only trainers but anyone who was interested in going there. But make no mistake, it was a Trainer Haven.

Lukas had brown hair that spiked to the right. His eyes had a piercing feel to them with a small hint of amber to them. He donned white skin and moderately tall for his age. He wore a navy blue short-sleeved shirt with a small eagle on the right sleeve. He had a black belt holding his brown khaki pants, on that belt there was a single (opened) pokeball. He was sitting on the sandy beach, slightly irritated by the blowing winds flinging sand at his face. However he was smiling, despite the cold and the wind. His elekid was next to him smiling to, a pretty low level one at that. The little thing probably didn't even know any electric attacks! Lukas stood up and stretched.

"Cold day huh Elekid?" He smiled as he heard a small crack.

"Kid" replied Elekid scratching his horn...plug...head.
    You know that other 'hero' I was talking about? Well it's his part to come in.

At that same time in Cascade Port....

"Wait up, idiot!" yelled the boy, same age as Lukas, as he chased a Tailow that was flying towards the beach. They had just arrived at the port and he released Tailow for one second, let the recently recieved bird get a little air...NOW look what happened!
    Tailow noticed a trainer from afar. It grinned, or attempted to with it's beak. It increased it's speed, it sliced through the air, it aimed at the innocent trainer and rammed into it with a spiraling headbutt.

Back in the beach...

Lukas fell to the ground having just been tackled by a Tailow. Elekid jumped infront of his injured Trainer and glared at the opposing Tailow who still had the grin on it's face.
    They just met for the first time but they were about to rip each other apart when the Tailow's trainer stepped in.
    "Tailow what are you- OH MY GOD YOU KILLED THAT KID!" Yelled the trainer as he bent down and inspected Lukas. He put his hand over his chest to check if his heart was beating. Can't blame him, this trainer was no doctor.

"I'm ok..." said Lukas getting up. There was a slight glare...but it might have been the Trainer's imagination. His amber eyes shone brightly as he clutched his sides. Tailow must have hit HARD. He smiled a bit and took a breath. That was unexpected.

"Heh heh...Sorry. Tailow gets a bit agitated when he wants to fight." said the Trainer scratching his black, wild hair. He wore goggles over his eyes, large shorts and a T-Shirt with a bull insignia on the back. There was a large coat hanging off his back like a cape, but he didn't put it on despite the cold. He wore sandals too. What was he, anti-cold?
    The Trainer then grinned a frightening grin.

"You a trainer?" he asked reaching into his pocket and pulling out a pokedex; a tool given to all trainers who visited Aruma.

"Only the best in Cascade Beach!" lied Lukas as he pointed at himself and Elekid tensed up and began rotating it's arms...as if it could perform an electric attack. It was making small sparks, trying to scare Tailow, without a doubt. It had little to no effect. Tailow laughed a bit. Pretty cocky ain't it?

"I do believe those are fightin' words, no?" asked Lukas. "At least let me know your name."

The trainer grinned. His coat flailing in the air like a cape.

"Willer Saller" said the Trainer, who we now know is named Willer.
    The name Saller was a name that has rung up in the Aruma Underground, and most veteran trainers. But not this Saller, another man named Saller who had caused an outrage in Aruma shortly before...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2012
    And heres Chapter 2. Next chapter introduces a new main character.

Cascade Beach-

As the wind blew through the sand and flung them at the two boys they tensed up for a battle. It was mutual. If a trainer sees another trainer, he has the right to challenge the other. A true trainer shouldn't mind and should take this as a chance to better him or herself.
    Lukas pulled out his pokedex and investigated the opponent's pokemon, which Willer used as an opportunity for the first-strike; Speed was a big part of the battle and that first hit can change anything.

"Jet! Tackle him!" called Willer from the sidelines using Tailow's nickname. Jet flew towards the opponent as low as it could, leaving a stream of sand behind. It tensed up when it was around 2 yards away from the target, the black stripped Elekid.

"Elekid, get im' " yelled Lukas hurriedly.
    Elekid launched it's fist forward to deliver a punch, a move any pokemon with an arm should be able to perform. Tailow saw the attack coming and at the last second tilted to the left dodging it by 2 centimeters. However this also made it miss the tackle. Tailow turned around, and faced the Elekid, Elekid did the same. The rivals awaited a command.

"Jet, Attack!" said Willer cooly. He was having no trouble with the blowing sands because of his goggles, unlike his adversary who was quite irritated. Willer took note of his.

"Grab it's wing!" called out Lukas as he grinned at the foe. No need for electric attacks when you have an Elekid who's very agile and good reflexes.
    Elekid reached for a wing when Tailow dived even lower, centimeters off the ground and headbutted Elekid's stomach, right on the black lightning mark.

"KID" it managed to cough out. It fell on it's bottom and glared at the opponent, trying to think of a comeback, but Tailow was two steps ahead and launched a barrage of 'Peck' on the open foe. It hit multiple parts of it's torso which sent it rolling towards it's trainer. Lukas bent down and patted it.

"Can you still fight?" he asked sympathetically. Elekid nodded and hopped back up,it's body was beginning to create small,hot, wire-like sparks.
    Tailow, however, was not in such a good shape. Despite the face that he was yet to be hit he seemed troubled. He was on the floor, head hid inbetween his wings, body shaking slightly.

"Jet...what happened!" yelled Willer worriedly.
    Jet looked up and smiled. It was fighting it. Fighting the fact that it was now paralyzed!
    Elekid's body emits a powerful static which can cause a light paralysis on contact. And that's exactly what happened to Jet the Tailow. Nevertheless it smiled as if reassuring Willer that everything was ok. For now.

"Elekid, Quick Attack!" yelled Lukas. Elekid dashed at Tailow at amazing speeds and hit it with a strong punch, sending Tailow flying to the right. Tailow stopped itself in mid-air, slowly beating it's wings. It's eyes were burning with rage. It's body was surrounded with a powerful aura. Its ability was now activated; Guts!

"Fight it jut a little bit longer!" chanted Willer.

"Gust!" he yelled and in unison Tailow beat it's wings rapidly creating a strong wind aimed at the sand. Both Elekid and Lukas were clueless of what Tailow and Willer had in mind but they soon realized as they glanced at the mini sand-storm that the gust created. Elekid and Lukas shielded their eyes as many sand grains blew towards them.

"Where...where the heck is he!?" grunted Lukas trying to see through the sand. He could see Elekid looking around curelessly and a small shadow coming from behind him through a sand cloud. Suddenly a black object came spiraling out of the sand cloud and slammed Elekid on the back. Elekid was not expecting that he glanced back and saw Tailow bashing his skull on it's striped back!

"How do you like our Flying Arrow!" taunted Willer. The sand eventually cleared revealing Tailow perched on top of the unconcious Elekid.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2012
    For those who are wondering what the map of Aruma is like, this is a vague demonstration.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/CaptainSmoker/Map.jpg

Chapter 3:
    Near's Story! Vs. Machop, Climb Higher and Higher!

----------------------Heaven Peak's Mountain--------------------

"Who ever thought of putting a dang mountain all the way up there!?!" complained Near as he squinted up towards the top of the mountain called Heaven's Peak. Heaven Peak was a town that rested on top of a large mountain, a city mostly for trainers that want to better themselves. This included the rookie trainer, Near.

Near was young and pretty smart, albeit he could be annoying as hell. He already had two Pokemon in his arsenal and was aiming for more. He had pitch black hair and spiked to the right side, had green eyes and white skin, even whiter in the freezing wintertime breeze. He wore a red velvet scarf around his neck, a white T-shirt with some sort of black half-jacket that was like a basic jacket but it barely covered his rib cage. Some sort of fashion thing, who knows. He had a spankin' nice,shiny belt and black jeans.

Today he was going to climb Heaven's Peak. It's not all that big, if you follow the road it should get you there in a few days, maybe 2-3 at the most. Unfortunately for him there was a rather large Onix blocking the way so he was going to climb around it and take the road. He looked at a large cliff sticking out of the mountain, the shape of a rectangular prism . He noticed something up there. A Machop was taking a rest on that ledge.

"Ah...a Machop! That could be useful!" he laughed. This woke the alert Machop up. It stood up and glared down the ledge to see the trainer looking back, a Pokeball
    in his hands. Machop knew where this was going.

Near threw the ball towards the machop it spiraled towards the pokemon. Trying to catch it at full stamina from the front? Maybe Near isn't too smart after all!
    Machop ducked , the ball flew a good 7 inches above him and slammed into the mountain wall. Machop was just about to gloat about his great dodge when he saw a big flash behind him. Machop turned around to see the ball opening and a Pokemon flying out of it, it's fist coming towards Machop's chest.
    BAM!

Machop was struck on the chest and soared away from the ledge towards the ground. He hit it with a loud thud. '
    Not so stupid now, am I?' thought Near.

Machop quickly bounced back up and quickly glanced behind at the Trainer who was just standing there, scarf dancing in the wind. Machop then turned his head around and squinted upwards, through the wind and the snow he could see an absent-minded Croagunk staring off into nothing.

Machop got in a crouched stance, like a Cross-Country runner right before hes about to run.And then zoom! It blazed towards the ledge at an amazing speed. With no effort he ran up the steep, steep slope, his arms quickly anchoring himself up. Such an expert climbing technique could only be...

"Woah, it knows Rock Climb too!? I MUST HAVE IT!" laughed Near looking at his Croagunk and nodding. Croagunk merely stared into space, as if he couldn't hear the Machop quickly approaching the top of the snow covered cliff.

In a less than a second Machop was almost to the top of the ledge, it drew it's fist back and reared a punch. He let it loose right on the edge of the cliff, cracking a large chunk and sending a mass of rock and snow up into the air, it's fist still soaring towards Croagunk's chin. There was no way to dodge now!

But Croagunk did anyways. Right as the fist was about to arrive him he swayed back a mere centimeter making Machop miss the punch and soar into the air. It landed on the cliff with a left handed punch aimed downwards, which Croagunk also dodged by jumping behind, the same absent-minded look on his face.

"Croagunk's ability, Anticipation allows it to anticipate upcoming moves.It's hard to hit something when they know what your going to use" smirked Near.

"Now, Croagunk, Attack!" yelled Near.

Croagunk hopped back just a bit, huffed and puffed his chest, and fired a strong blast of mud from it's mouth towards the opponent; Mud Slap! It hit Machop's chest
    sending him off the edge of the cliff once more,this time he didn't hit the floor, however. A pokeball hit it's back and locked the Super Power pokemon in it's spherical prison.

"Gotcha'" joked Near walking to the ball and picking it up.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2012
    Chapter 4- A new...Hero!? Vs Koffing! Protect Jordan!

After Willer and Lukas's first battle, they decided to travel together for a short while because there were no pokemon center in Cascade Beach. They would watch each other's back. Lukas wanted to use those months of training with the Professor of Cascade to good use...However we still have no idea what Willer wants in Aruma. At the end of Route 1, the two boys took separate routes, Willer headed into the Swamp via Route 2, Lukas decided to go to Aqua Laguna through route 21.

-------------Route 2; The Swamp--------------------

Willer was almost halfway through Route 2. He had caught 2 pokemon in the swamp so far! A docile Grimer who tried to ambush him for some food and a timid Cacnea who he found and fought earlier in the route. He decided to train both of them.

Willer's Current Team-
    Tailow (Jet) Male Sassy
    Cacnea (Pike) male Timid
    Grimer (Pink) Female Kind

Willer wasn't wearing his tinted goggles today. You could see his unusual black colored eyes, like two round blackberries. They went well with his tanned skin.
    After a bit of walking Willer heard some rustling behind a bush. He turned around, mud squishing inbetween his toes and stared at the bushes for a while. Must have been his imagination. He continued to walk through the muddy swamps, wild life all around him. He held a fishing rod he had purchased from a walking salesman along with some extra pokeballs.

Rustle...rustle.

Willer spun around.

"Who's there!?" he demanded. For the first time it felt as if he was in true peril since he got into the island. A few moments went by as he couldn't hear anything else. He bent down as if trying to see through the bushes. He slowly tucked his fishing rod into a special slot of his bag.
    Willer got up and walked away once more, hands in his pockets. And there was a rustling once more.

"Now!" He yelled. A flash appeared from behind the bushes and a Grimer popped out and glompedsomething.

Now if we rewinded the scene to when Willer was crouched down you would see he had rolled Grimer's pokeball into the bushes secretly, if he heard the rustling he would give the signal and Grimer would attack. It was a success.

"Help!" called a muffled voice from under Grimer. Sounds like a boy.

Willer ran over to the scene and saw Grimer oozing on top of a teen, around Willer's age (13-15), He had a slight build and was wearing a battered suit. A suit in the swamp? What the hell?

He had silverish hair ,not too long, and white skin with brown eyes.

"Get off me!" he demanded, a tear rolling down his eye. Willer tossed Grimers ball at the Sludge-like pokemon and it locked it inside and flew right back to Willer's hands.

"What are you doing following me?" asked Willer.

"I got lost in this huge Swamp! I'm no good as a trainer" complained the teen as he stood up. He was a bit shaky.

"I thought you could lead me to the next town... please help me! I won't be a bother" said the teen. He had a pretty rough voice for such a momma's boy.

"Well what's your name?" asked Willer as he turned around and marched on.

"Jordan Day" replied the teen as he followed.

They walked for a while, talking a bit, sharing little stories (Willer mainly bragged about his first battle, against Lukas)

"Willer,wait!" yelled Jordan . "Look!"

Willer looked to the right and saw two Koffing making their ways past some trees.

"Ko" gasped the larger one as he eyed at the two future victims.

The other Koffing grinned evilly. A lunch maybe? They could find some valuables off these kids too.
    "Stay back, Jordan!" called out Willer as he pulled out a single pokeball. Through thetransparentt red you could see a small bird sitting there, just waiting to come out.

"Jet, Focus Energy then Peck!" commanded Willer.

Jet flew out of a Pokeball with a pre-charged Focus Energy. He focused on the foe and pecked thesmallerd Koffin right on the poison mark. Critical hit!
    The otherKoffingn turned around and rammed into it sending Tailow towards the ground. Tailow spread his wings and glided above the mud to stop itself from slamming into the ground.Koffingin let out an array of poisonous gasses in all directions. The gasses inched their ways towards the two teens.

"Danggit...Jet use gust!" Tailow sped up and u-turned when it reached his master, he was going to dive straight into the poison cloud. It began spinning rapidly with it's wings spread apart making a small flying Cyclone. Tailow cut through the smoke , the gusts blowing the smoke towards other directions and hit Koffing with a drilling peck , piercing koffing slightly and leaving a bleeding wound. Koffing plummeted to the ground.

"And that's how it's done!" bragged Willer as he started to walk off.

Jordan stood there dumbfounded. When Willer turned around and began to walk away he smiled a dangerous smile.
    Jordan pocketed the pokeball he would have used to attack Willer from behind and followed him deeper into the swamp.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2012
    The Story So Far-

Willer Saller:
    Willer heads to Aruma for dark and mysterious reasons. The day he finally arrives via boat his Tailow, Jet flies towards the beach and attacks a nearby trainer, Lukas. Willer took this as an opportunity to fight and battled Lukas's Elekid earning Willer's first win. Willer crossed route 1 with the help of Lukas and then they took their separate routes. Willer headed into the swamp where he met Jordan, who was around his age but was lost in the deep dark swamps. Willer decided to help him reach the next town. They were ambushed by two Koffing which Willer easily dispatched...To be continued.

Lukas York: After his battle with Willer, Lukas decided to head north towards Aqua Laguna...Who knows how he's doing...

Near: Near was first introduced when he reached Heaven's Peak mountain. Before he started the climb he used his Croagunk to capture a Rock Climbing Machop.

Jordan Day: A shady character who seemed to be a helpless boy in the swamp but was secretly planning to attack Willer when he was busy taking care of the Koffing... However, he decided not to for reasons that we have yet to learned...
    And now it's time for another Hero to step up, by far the worst of the bunch as of now.

~Chapter 5- Oh Princess, Where Art Thou? Vs Mr. Mime.~

Ryan Bondage (Yes, That was his name) would long to be ANYWHERE else at this moment. Then again most people would. He was running through a sewer tunnel in the sewer systems of Marshland Village. You might be wondering why he was down here? He was wondering the same thing, but he knew why he was here. Someone stole his precious Princess. If only he hadn't been such an ass earlier...

-------------------------------Five Minutes Earlier, Marshland Village-------------------
    "Haha, Poor people are SOOOOO cute!" laughed Ryan sarcastically at the group of beggars. They wore green cloaks and looked very gaunt and pale. They held out small mugs asking for money.

"Please, Sir, We haven't had food in days." pleaded the beggar, shaking his mug slightly.
    "Please get out of my way~," sang Ryan as he began to move along. He had brown curly hair and brown eyes.Slightly tanned skin with a lime green shirt with a white crown on the back and brown pants. Didn't look to rich too me. He was about 16 years old.

If you could pick one pokemon trainer architype for Ryan it would definatly be "Selfish Trainer Who Treats One Pokemon Like Royalty" (Long name.)
    Ryan was the kind of trainer that adored one Pokemon and only had others as reserve. In this case it would be his little Skuky, 'Princess'. At the moment Princess was on the floor, snickering at the beggars.

The beggars looked at each other and nodded.There was 3 of them, one larger than the other. He quickly grabbed Princess off the ground. Before you could say 'Bob Sagat' they were running off.

"Hey wait! I'll buy you lunch!" yelled Ryan chasing after them.

"They run fast for starving people!" he commented rudely.

-------------------------------------Present Time-----------------------------------

And to think. Everything would have been ok had he only helped the poor beggars. Well too late for that. He had to save his precious princess. He reached a fork in the road but caught glimpse of something on the left side so he headed that way.
    "Princess..." he called out quietly. He hoped she would give him some sort of signal.

He looked to his left, then right. And then in 9 other directions. No sign of her. The sewer was suprisingly well lit. There were holes on the surface letting light in and there were also lights installed into the cealing.

He kept on walking, trying not to bug any of the savage pokemon that lay within the sewege.
    Ryan eventually walked past a circular room. Inside he could see his poor princess floating in mid air and the beggar grinning back at him.
    "PRINCESS~~~!" Ryan called out as he ran towards the room only to run into something that was blocking the entrance of the room.
    "What the-" he said as he looked up to see that nothing was blocking his path. He stood up and placed his hand upon the entrance to the circular room. There was

something solid, but he couldn't see it.

"Well... I guess this is why I keep extra Pokemon!" He said as he pulled out a pokeball.

"Croagunk, attack!" he called out releasing his Croagunk. They seemed to be pretty popular. Croagunk landed on the sewege water. Ryan was fine on the side walk type thing you'd see in sewers. Even though this was pretty clean for a sewer he still had no intention of stepping into the water.
    Croagunk reared his fist and punched towards the entrance. He hit something and cracks could be heard. The barrier that blocked the entrance shattered into a thousand pieces and Ryan quickly entered the circular room.

"Quite persistent!" called out the hooded beggar. The other 2 beggars seemed to have disappeared. Behind the beggar was a Mr. Mime who obviously set up the barrier to block Ryan from entering and also was the one who trapped Princess in a sphere shaped barrier. Princess cried for help.

"But people like you don't deserve the luxuries of life!" complained the beggar.

"Give me back my princess!" cried Ryan.

"Or else I'll kick your ass!" he finished with a hint of uncertanty in his voice.

"Oh? REALLY?" laughed the Beggar.

"Your nothing but a spoiled brat! Mr. Mime,Confusion!"

Mr. Mime's body was quickly surrounded by a psychic aura. He put his hands parallel to each other and a small transparent orb began forming inbetween them.The orb grew bigger and bigger until Mime Pokemon launched the orb towards Croagunk. Croagunk crossed his arms into an X shape to try to block out as much damage as possible but the orb entered his body and did not only some good physical damage, but some pretty painful mental damage. Croagunk fell to the floor, clutching his head.

"Darn it,Croagunk! Astonish,Quick!" Croagunk withstood the pain and quickly darted towards the foe and reeled his fist back. He quickly swung forwards towards Mr. Mime's stomach only to come in contact with another barrier, this one a lot stronger than the one that blocked the entrance. The barrier absorbed the damage. Mr. Mime stood behind his barrier laughing.

"Quickly, finish it!" called out the beggar.

Mr. Mime canceled his barrier and fired off a powerful round of Magic Leaf which surrounded Croagunk and sliced him from all sides.
    Croagunk fell onto the water and raised his head to glance up at the trapped Stunky. He ran out of strength and his head dropped onto the ground.

"Now..Yourr money please" demanded the beggar walking towards Ryan.

Ryan smiled.

"Oh~?" he laughed as he pointed behind the beggar.

"This fight isn't over." he giggled.

The beggar turned around slowly and saw Croagunk panting slowly. Besides him was the freed Stunky

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2012
    Chapter 6- Poisonous Flatulence! Vs Mr Mime (Part II)

"How...!?" gasped the hooded beggar looking back at the previously defeated Croagunk and the freed Stunky. Just moments ago the Beggar's Mr. Mime had single handedly trapped the Stunky and defeated the Croagunk, but alas, both stood before it.

"Croagunk has 2 abilities. Anticipation," explained Ryan.

"...And Dry Skin!" he finished. The beggar narrowed his eyes. He then knew what had happened.
    Croagunk was defeated by Mr. Mime alright, but it still had some fight left in it. Using the Dry Skin ability it restored some strength from the nutrients in the sewer water.

This small quantity of energy regained was enough to give Croagunk the power to break through the barrier that held Stunky prisoner. However Croagunk was in no position to fight, even with the small burst of energy.

"Return, Croagunk."called out Ryan as he held Croagunk's ball in mid air. A white ray shot out and brought Croagunk back to it's portable home. The ball closed and he quickly pocketed. It was no princess, but his Croagunk was quite something.

"How annoying!" yelled the beggar as he held his head. He was getting sick of this kid and his luck.

"Mr. Mime, get rid of him!" he growled, anger and frustration in his eyes.
    Mr. Mime slapped his hands together and a dozen energized leaves formed behind him. Magic Leaf, an attack that chases down the target till it hits something. It's target was Ryan!

As the beautiful leaves flew towards Ryan, they would most definitely slice him up, he could only stand there in fear. He fell to the ground, his bottom touching the sewer water, which wasn't that dirty,but to him it didn't matter. He could lose his Princess forever if he was knocked out now. He closed his eyes and awaited the pain...But it never came. He slowly opened his eyes to see Princess standing infront of him. It took the Magic Leaf. It was still standing but the hit was quite something.

Psychologists would describe the following scene as very...Unnatural.

"YOU HURT MY PRINCESS~~!?" yelled Ryan, his eyes blazing with anger.

"Then I will show you no mercy!!" He yelled as he jumped and pointed at their foes.

"ATTACK!" he commanded. Stunky got up and turned around, his rear facing the opponents. Mr. Mime and the Beggar raised an eyebrow simultaneously.
    Stunky released a highly poisonous gas from his...Rear end; a poison gas attack! It spread it's way through the circular room poisoning the beggar and his Mr. Mime. Mr. Mime was oblivious to the fact that Stunky was rushing straight at it and before he knew it he was knocked out by a powerful scratch attack to the chest. It left a small cut.

Ryan quickly returned his Princess and made a dash for it. A few minutes later he was back above ground heading for a pokemon center to take a long shower. After all, going into the sewers to find your kidnapped Stunky was in no way fun.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    It would help not to release so many chapters at once, because your fic is not well known yet. It's best if you give your readers a chance to stop and read one chapter, rather than say 4, 5 , or 6. Don't worry, I had the SAME problem when I started and that was not too long ago (September 2007).

I'll get to reviewing your fic and edit this post, 'kay?

Just read the first chapter.

Ehh...I can clearly see that this is your first fic. You made plently of grammatical and common sense errors.

He wore a navy blue short-sleeved shirt with a small eagle on the right sleeve.

There are no eagles in the Pokemon world.

His elekid was next to him smiling to, a pretty low level one at that.

Captilize Elekid. It's a proper noun.

He wore goggles over his eyes, large shorts and a T-Shirt with a bull insignia on the back.

There are no bulls in the Pokemon world. Just Tauros (and Miltank I guess).

Overall, I'm not going to lie to you, the first chapter was pretty much dry and generic. Be more descriptive and add many more side stuff, y'know? Being your first chapter, you want it to be eye catching, breath taking, etc.

Instead of having these: "-------------Cascade Beach's Beach---------------", you could easily just say something about the setting changing.

A good thing I liked was the minor cliffhanger at the end about the other Saller.

Keep practicing. English class is your BEST FRIEND in fan fic writing, trust me!

"ATTACK!" he commanded. Stunky got up and turned around, his rear facing the opponents. Mr. Mime and the Beggar raised an eyebrow simultaneously.
    Stunky released a highly poisonous gas from his...Rear end; a poison gas attack!

From my fic...
    The newly evolved Skuntank nodded her head before turning to face Diamond, her buttocks in the direction of Mark, Marcia, and their Pokemon.

Mismagius looked confused as it stared at Rose's butt, seemingly attracted to it, "Mage...magius?"

Marcia waved her arms and shook her head rapidly, trying to protect the Ghost Pokemon, "No! No! No get near! No! No get near!"

Diamond chuckled as Mismagius floated in his direction, nearing Rose's buttocks as it let off a rather soothing, and pleasant smell for once, indicating her happiness.

Finally, Diamond could not wait any further, "EXPLOSION!"

He returned Dex as he ran to take cover behind a large tombstone. He tightly closed his eyes and placed his right index finger in his right ear and left index finger in his left ear.

Rose closed her eyes tightly as well before squeezing an enormous load of flatulence out of her behind. The flatulence almost looked similar to a flaming, Hyper Beam attack, however, it came out of her buttocks, strangely enough.

Coincedence, I dunno. But, you gotta admit, the farting skunk thing is pretty sweet. XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2012
    Thanks, and yes the first chapter was too dry for my taste. The captilizing mistakes were because I didn't really pay attention. And yeah I never noticed the whole bull/eagle thing. I like your descriptions, I'll work on that. And yeah it's my first fan-fic. Problem is it takes a bit for the thick of the plot to come but it will come so hang in there.

And yes, a farting Skunk is amazing. You did Explosion just as I imagined.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2012
    Chapter 7- The Two Faced Ghost
    Jordan: Jordan was the teen age boy Willer met in the swamp, he's about 15. He seemed like a weak boy and Willer decided to help him advance to the next town. Little did Willer know that he had intentions of betraying him.

===================Marshland Village======================
    By coincidence this part takes place where Ryan's first adventure took place, Marshland Village.
    Jordan was walking through a forest path. He had ditched Willer at the first moment he could, Willer wasn't really bothered, after all, his promise was to take Jordan to the next town, which he accomplished easily. He was hiding in the woods until he felt it was safe to go back in.
    Jordan took out his Tuxedo Top to feel some air hit his chest. Under his tux he wore a trademark white shirt that you'd wear under a tux. He walked into town, holding his tuxedo top inbetween his hands and sat on a bench made out of Graveler stone. He took a deep breath and unbuttoned one of his buttons and loosened his collar to let more of that cool air flow through his body.

He set his arm on the bench so his arm would hang from the back and just stared off into nothingness. He yawned lazily as he removed some of his flailing silver hair to the side.

Jordan heard something off into the swamp. The sound of trees falling. Maybe a powerful Pokemon that Jordan could add to his team. Jordan got up, flung his coat over his shoulder and walked towards the noise.

=========================Marshland Village Outskirts================

"Release him," yelled the angry Pokemon Breeder. "Release that Tyrogue, he doesn't disserve the rough treatment you give him!"

"Shut up! He's my Pokemon I treat him how I want!" yelled the teen as he dodged a falling tree. His name was Sincro Orcin. With hazel eyes and brown hair that went down to the bottom of his neck and covered his ears, it stopped just above his eyes. Sincro was a very strange man. You'll see that soon.
    The 16 year-old had his Tyrogue out, they were fighting an enraged Gardevoir.It danced gracefully while flinging trees by using Psychic attack.

Sincro had head pains ever since he was small. Often he would feel weak, and he would take a special made pill that would completly relieve the pain for a while. But the pill had a side effect. For a few hours after he took the pill his personality would go through a dark change and he would act rash and would get the urge to destroy things. No one knew where this weird sickness came from but Sincro did know it was quite random and knew that when he entered that state, only bad things would follow.

This got him into trouble. It was evening time now, only a few minutes later he had challanged the breeder. Seeing how rash he was towards Tyrogue made the breeder furious and the breeder just had to save that Tyrogue from the pain it must have gone through.
    Despite how unnatural Sincro was, Tyrogue never lost faith in him. He was a good Trainer and Tyrogue only wanted to become strong. It was it's ambition.

"Tyrogue, Fake out!" called out Sincro as he dodged a flying tree which Gardevoir flung at him using Psychic. Tyrogue jumped over a tree and then ducked under another as it jumped up and aimed a kick at Gardevoir.
    Gardevoir ducked the kick but it was a fake! Tyrogue kicked over her head and flung his right fist right at her face! Gardevoir was startled and flinched. But Tyrogue couldn't take fighting much longer. This was Jordan's chance.

"Well then I might have to kill your little Gardevoir!" laughed Sincro.
    Jordan smirked from behind a tree. Maybe he should help this boy out. He pulled out a Pokeball from his pant pocket and threw it into midair, a Shuppet came out.

"You know what to do," Jordan instructed as he turned towards Sincro.
    Shuppet's eyes glowed an ominous color as the vincinity was shrouded in a black cloud. A night shade attack. Jordan sprung from his location and grabbed Sincro, Jordan had a pretty good built. He ran into the woods once more and when the Night Shade disappeared Sincro was gone and so was his Tyrogue. Jordan had escorted them away.

Jordan and Sincro were running away from the crazy breeder and his Gardevoir.

"Who are you," asked Sincro inbetween breaths. Jordan glared back at him, he was ahead by at least 3 yards.

"Ungrateful little punk are ya?" said Jordan sarcasitically.

They stopped after a while when they reached the Village.

"By the way I'm Jordan. Your intresting...want to join me?" proposed Jordan.

"I'm not always this badass," said Sincro."But even the calm me is a little...crazy" said Sincro, followed by a hyena-like cackle.

"Ever heard of the Two Faced Ghost?" asked Jordan as he took a seat and took a breather.

" That kid that assulted a Mart and stole some stuff? Sounds like a huge wanna-be. And I guess he's you. I'm teamed up with the corniest person in Aruma."
    Jordan glared at Sincro.

"Shut your mouth. Soon enough I'll be well known.Riches will be mine, after years of living in the streets my day WILL come" assured Jordan.

"Well we should register each other's Pokedex to keep in contact. I have to leave soon. I have stuff to do. Besides you don't look all that intresting..." said Sincro.

"Once you here of the Two Faced Ghost's wrath then you'll see. Give me a call then" said Jordan as he threw a note towards Sincro. It fluttered through the air and landed on the ground. Sincro bent down to pick it up and when he stood back up Jordan was nowhere to be seen.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    ok I've just read the first chapter and i wasn't overley impressed, you have to sell me your story within the first chapter people won't usually read on if they don't see anything to read on for if it's needed write a Prologue to spice it up a bit. Another irritating fact is discription, i see hints of it but it seems to fade away, Lets take the beach for example.

It was a very cold, windy day in the beaches of Cascade Beach. It was wintertime so only trainers would be in the beach in this day. However a certain trainer was there for the feel of the beach, the sound of the ocean; Lukas York.

Now spice it up a bit i mean it doesn't exactly start all exciting now does it 'It was a very cold, windy day in the beaches of Cascade Beach', could be changed too ' The icy wind cut through the air as the grains of sands danced through the bitter icy air of Cascade Beach.' Something like that brings more life to it and adds more feel and tesnion.

Second sentance isn't much better, I'm not sure 'this day' really fits are you trying to say in the day? Is there something special about the day? Expand if necessary.

Again with the third sentance we seem to get so little, 'for the feel of the beach' that's a nice point to be expanded on, add more depth, does he like the sand in between his toes? Or is it the footprints, or even perhaps the sunlight shimmering off of the sea or the wingull who steal his chips?

Another thing i don't understand is how you section the fan fiction off, it makes it look a lot less attractive, why not simply say 'Later than day at ...' or 'By now the moon had risen and Lukas had finally make it to Aruma port', just spice it up to bring the story to life.

Overall it's not bad, but it needs more depth more emotion, once you find a way to put peices of yourself into the writting to get people to feel what you feel and to see what you see then this will turn into an excelent fan fiction, best of luck.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2012
    Hmm maybe I should redo the first chapter eh? And 2 people is enough for me to realize that the seperating doesn't work.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2012
    Good news. Because Aruma Adventures has a wide cast of characters I made an Index with all chapters made, Released or not. It tells you the Chapter Name, Main Characters, If it's released or not. If you just want to follow your favorite character use the index! Wanna look forward to future chapters? Use the index! Just who fought in that one chapter...? Use the Index!

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Hey! Saving this space for a review! I'll get on it tomorrow morning, too tired right now :).

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2012
    ~Chapter 8- Lukas Returns! Vs. Corphish. One Hell of a Shock!~

Lukas walked down the water filled route called Route 21. This route had many, many ponds and streams and small lakes, a haven for water Pokemon. At the moment he walked down a damp road, it must have rained recently since the ponds were very large and the ground very moist. He threw a piercing glare around looking for a Pokemon to catch.

He was about halfway to through the route and reaching Sapphire Cove, the city suspended ontop of a lake. From traveling island Aqua Laguna where the eastern arena was and hone his battling skills. Lukas was a silent type most of the type and earned to be stronger. He was different around cute girls, then he was somesort of super magnet which the girls couldn't resist.

He fiddled with his Pokeball, Elekid wasn't too happy about this and began feeling queasy. It was Lukas's only Pokemon so far. They had a strong bond. It was given to him by Professor Hurdson of Cascade beach, the professor Lukas took apprentice under for a few months.

Lukas looked down at the pond for a while. He saw something swimming underwater. It was hard to tell just what it was, but it seemed to be a water pokemon. And since he recently taught Elekid Thundershock this might be the best chance to test it out.

Lukas slowly brought his arm behind him and threw the Elekid's Pokeball towards the water. Or at least he tried. Halfway through the throw a Corphish flew out of the lake and aimed a claw smash at Lukas's head. Instead of releasing his Pokemon Lukas rolled out of the way and Corphish slammed the ground, it glared at the lucky trainer through the dirt that flew into the air. The claw left a small crack on the ground.

The area around the pond was much more damp and wet than the areas farther from it.Lukas quickly took note of that, if it had any effect at all. He pressed the button on the Pokeball and it opened making a small flash as Elekid jumped out. It smirked at the foe and spun his arms slowly.
    Hot electricity surrounded the air as Elekid crouched down, one hand on the ground, the other suspended in air. It was some sort of battle stance. Corphish looked at the opponent. Who did he think he was? This Corphish was a well known one among the area, he had faced many other Pokemon, and they all lost to her powerful claws and knowledge of the area.

"Well looks like I get a new addition" said Lukas as he jumped on top of a boulder by the pond side. Other Pokemon submerged from their nooks and crannies to watch the fight that was about to begin.

Corphish took the first move. Moving her small crustacean legs forwards she jumped towards Elekid. Elekid moved out of the way at an amazing speed that left a small after image. He darted back in from Corphish's left and delivered a hit with it's forearms. Corphish was lifted off her feet(?) but by only an inch. It quickly reached the ground and crouched for better footing. She brought he claws up to face height and glared at the foe.

Elekid just stood there looking down at it's fist. It was in pain. Corphish's Battle Armor ability surrounded it with a touch exterior leaving no weak spots for critical hits. It was a powerful armor that made attacking physically a bit harder, but it could still be broken. But..How?

"You ok Elekid?" asked Lukas as he looked at Corphish. There was a good 5 meter distance between the two. Elekid nodded without taking his eyes off the Corphish.
    Corphish smirked as he opened his claws and many small bubbles flew out into the air. They inched their ways towards Elekid and surrounded him in bubbles.

"Elekid! Don't touch the-" Lukas was interrupted by a small popping explosion. It knocked Lukas off the boulder and he fell to the ground. "...The bubbles...!" he finished as he looked up from behind the boulder to see Elekid struggling to get up from the floor. Once you touch a bubble attack it will pop into a small explosion, man bubbles can cause a chain explosion. As it did now.

Elekid opened his eyes. He was in a small crater that the explosion created. He lookded up at the gloomy skies, as if biding for some time to regain energy.Suddenly something blocked the view of the gray sky. Corphish came crashing down with a powerful claw to Elekid's gut,it made a large crack across the crater, the force of the attack was tremendous. Elekid flinched at the pain and sat up from the sudden impact. He sat back down almost unconcious, breathing heavily. He rolled over as Corphish crawled out of the crater, not giving Elekid a second thought.

"KID" yelled Elekid. He slowly rolled over and stood up, it's small legs shaking. Corphish stopped and slowly looked back, suprise in it's eyes. The small shrimp like Pokemon should have clobbered that small electric Pokemon by now. The Corphish opened a claw and shuffed towards Elekid.

"Go, now!" called out Lukas.
    Elekid suddenly disappeared from it's location by using the speed of Quick Attack. Corphish quickly spun around and jumped back while firing bubbles at where he presumed Elekid would attack from; Corphish's back. The violet bubbles caused a large chain explosion, Lukas hid behind the boulder to escape the impact of the attack.

"That must have taken a lot of energy," laughed Lukas. For a bubble to create such a massive explosion would drain all the energy out of most Pokemon.

"It's a pity..." continued Lukas as he rose from behind the shoulder pointing up.

"That it missed it's target."
    Corphish looked up and wished she didn't. Elekid wasn't attacking her from behind. It was attacking from above! Elekid rotated it's arms and released a powerful coiling ray of light blue lightning from the plug-like horns on it's head. The lightning struck down on Corphish with great force. Corphish had no chance of dodging. Elekid had been charging this attack ever since it was in mid air and it released it the second Corphish realized it's plan. The lightning cleared up revealing a smoked Corphish. It had small sparks running up and down the little crustatian's body. It began to fall forwards when it was hit by a Pokeball. Corphish was locked with in. Not even a single shake. Corphish had no fight left in him.

Elekid fell on the ground. It lay there breathing heavily, eyes closed. It opened one when it felt Lukas in the vicinity. Lukas was stading right besides the little electric Pokemon smiling down at him. Elekid smiled too. Lukas was a fun trainer, though a bit reckless at times. At times Elekid would feel like it was just a tool and that Lukas didn't care about it's health. But this was all just paranoia. Lukas cared for his Elekid and trained it to become as strong as possible.

"Elekid." he said as he looked up, away from Elekid.

"I thank you for hanging in there even when you know you can't fight much longer. Your a great Pokemon." said Lukas as he smiled and picked up Corphish's pokeball.

"Oh, Elekid?" called out Lukas as he began walking away.

"Kid?" asked Elekid looking up at his Trainer.

"That was...one hell of a shock" finished Lukas. He began walking away.
    Elekid smiled and jumped up into LUkas's back back.

They left the place where Lukas caught his first Pokemon. If he was ever to return he would easily recognize it. From the large crater to the destroyed earth due to the powerful Thundershock, he would always remember the spot. Where he won his first battle.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2012
    Chapter 9- The Hyper Cutter. Vs. Poocheyena!

Lukas passed by a car parked by the Pokemon Center. It was the first heavily populated town he had visited so far; Sapphire Cove, the City in the Waters.
    Lukas quickly rushed to the center after getting lost at least twice and almost getting run over by two cars. Of course it wasn't a huge city, pretty large but not like oh
    lets say Aqua Laguna or Heaven's Peak and Skyscraper City. (So it's not like New York, a lot more peaceful)

It was a city with lush nature all around it and it was surrounded by the enormous lake, an island. It was a beauty, no doubt about it.
    Lukas walked out of the Pokemon Center after taking a shower and healing his Pokemon. He was wearing blue jeans and a white shirt with a red and black jacket over it. The jacket had several pockets and was opened, despite the cold. Lukas stretched a bit and checked the map installed into his Pokedex. Aqua Laguna was right after the next route. Maybe he would become famous there. He laughed at the thought. And then laughed some more remembering his encounter with Willer.

"I'm only the best trainer in Cascade Beach!" said Lukas as a bluff. Oh what a lie. However he promised himself someday he'd be greater than anyone in not only Cascade Beach but the whole land of Aruma! Some day...

Suddenly something snatched the Pokedex right out of Lukas's hands. Lukas looked forwards to face the theif but he wasn't there. In a split second Lukas realized that maybe it wasn't a human so he quickly looked down and saw a small Poocheyena running off and taking a turn in an ally way.

"What the heck!?" yelled Lukas as he looked at the Poocheyena escape with his piercing eyes. He tried to follow but he tripped only to catch his balance again and begin the chase. 'Great. That was at least a second wasted' thought Lukas, furious with himself.
    Lukas turned into the alley way between the center and some office building. Poocheyena was there glaring at Lukas. But it wasn't alone. It was with a whole pack of Poocheyena. Before Lukas could think they sprung forwards and all in unison went in fro the kill.

Lukas's eyes widened as he quickly spun around and began sprinting the other way, the Poocheyena close behind. He crossed the street seeing as no cars were coming and hopped a fence leading to a nice little park. He caught his breath and turned around only too see the Poocheyena TACKLE the 5 foot fence down with no trouble. Part of the fence ripped off and fell onto the ground. The Poocheyna snarled at the trainer.
    Lukas's eyes popped out of their sockets at the sight.

"Shi-" Before he could finish he was swarmed by Poocheyna. Probably taking their anger out of noisy human on the poor kid. Lukas reached for his pockets as an instinct and pulled out a Pokeball.

"Thunder..." he called out as he leaned back and dodged a bite to the face by inches.

"SHOCK!"

Elekid popped out of his Pokeball and rotated his arms at amazing speeds. The Poocheyena looked back only to be shocked by a high voltage blast; luckily the Pokedex survived. There had to be at least 15 Poocheyena, most were knocked out by the lightning blast, most used their last breaths to take down Elekid. Only one was left, clearly higher leveled. The one with the Pokedex in it's mouth. It set it in the ground and glared at Elekid. It growled.

"Elekid, Quick Attack!" commanded Lukas. This shouldn't be too hard.
    Elekid slowly nodded and sped towards Poocheyena to deliver a light blow. It was really weak. Poocheyna cackled at the weak attack and finished Elekid with a full body blow; A tackle atttack. It rolled over it's defeated opponent and grinned at Lukas. It had it's paw over Elekid's arms like a wrestler who completly oblitirated an opponent.

Lukas was amazed.

"H-how....!?" he asked. He soon realized. Intimidate, Poocheyena's ability makes it seem scarier to foes, lowering their confidence and power. Which was perfect.

"Tsk. Good blow," said Lukas as he held up a pokeball. It opened as Elekid was surrounded by light tendrils that sealed him in the ball. The ball closed tight.

"But I'd really like my Pokedex back, if you wouldn't mind" he finished as he pulled out a second ball.
    Poocheyena smirked. It was a thief. It had thrills when it stole things from humans. It loved to see them frustraded, it was such a good laugh.
    Lukas threw a Pokeball into the air as Corphish came out and landed on the ground, claws crossed. She glanced past the claws at the opponent.
    Poocheyena isntantly began growling, his upper lip quivering with ferocity; Intimidate!
    Corphish stood there looking at the foe without moving. It simply stared.

Poocheyena was slightly annoyed. It then began howling into the air.Howl, a special attack that will istantly raise a confident Pokemon's attack. And this Poocheyena was definatly confident. It went in for a tackle. There was a 12.3 meter distance which it covered at a very quick speed and it went in to attack to frightened Corphish. Or at least it thought it was frightened.

"Vice...GRIP!" yelled Lukas as he swung his arm. Corphish wasn't too used to Lukas but he definitely liked how he could make Corphish stronger, and a bond was already forming. By the time he finished the syllable in grip Corphish had already clutched Poocheyena with it's strong claws. Poocheyena winced at the pain as it yelled into the air.

Corphish simply stood there holding Poocheyena into the air, a strong hold on him. Poocheyena glared down...How? It shouldn't hurt this much...It should be intimidated!!!

" 'Hyper Cutter' " recited Lukas with a smirk. " 'A certain Pokemon ability that makes the pokemon immune to attack reduction'," finished Lukas, a line straight from the Pokedex.

"FINISH HIM" said Lukas in a mortal combat-like voice.
    With it's free claw, the left one, Corphish fired a single large bubble and shielded it's eyes. The bubble popped in contact sending a pressurized water explosion at Poocheyna who lay there unconscious.
    Lukas rolled the ball onto Poocheyena and it locked it in the ball. Poocheyena Caught.
    Lukas pocketed Corphish and smirked. Willer would have nothing on him now.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2012
    Chapter 9- The Hyper Cutter. Vs. Poocheyena!

Lukas passed by a car parked by the Pokemon Center. It was the first heavily populated town he had visited so far; Sapphire Cove, the City in the Waters.

Lukas quickly rushed to the center after getting lost at least twice and almost getting run over by two cars. Of course it wasn't a huge city, pretty large but not like oh lets say Aqua Laguna or Heaven's Peak and Skyscraper City. (So it's not like New York, a lot more peaceful)

It was a city with lush nature all around it and it was surrounded by the enormous lake, an island. It was a beauty, no doubt about it.

Lukas walked out of the Pokemon Center after taking a shower and healing his Pokemon. He was wearing blue jeans and a white shirt with a red and black jacket over it. The jacket had several pockets and was opened, despite the cold. Lukas stretched a bit and checked the map installed into his Pokedex. Aqua Laguna was right after the next route. Maybe he would become famous there. He laughed at the thought. And then laughed some more remembering his encounter with Willer.

"I'm only the best trainer in Cascade Beach!" said Lukas as a bluff. Oh what a lie. However he promised himself someday he'd be greater than anyone in not only Cascade Beach but the whole land of Aruma! Some day...

Suddenly something snatched the Pokedex right out of Lukas's hands. Lukas looked forwards to face the theif but he wasn't there. In a split second Lukas realized that maybe it wasn't a human so he quickly looked down and saw a small Poocheyena running off and taking a turn in an ally way.

"What the heck!?" yelled Lukas as he looked at the Poocheyena escape with his piercing eyes. He tried to follow but he tripped only to catch his balance again and begin the chase. 'Great. That was at least a second wasted' thought Lukas, furious with himself.

Lukas turned into the alley way between the center and some office building. Poocheyena was there glaring at Lukas. But it wasn't alone. It was with a whole pack of Poocheyena. Before Lukas could think they sprung forwards and all in unison went in fro the kill.

Lukas's eyes widened as he quickly spun around and began sprinting the other way, the Poocheyena close behind. He crossed the street seeing as no cars were coming and hopped a fence leading to a nice little park. He caught his breath and turned around only too see the Poocheyena TACKLE the 5 foot fence down with no trouble. Part of the fence ripped off and fell onto the ground. The Poocheyna snarled at the trainer.

Lukas's eyes popped out of their sockets at the sight.

"Shi-" Before he could finish he was swarmed by Poocheyna. Probably taking their anger out of noisy human on the poor kid. Lukas reached for his pockets as an instinct and pulled out a Pokeball.

"Thunder..." he called out as he leaned back and dodged a bite to the face by inches.

"SHOCK!"

Elekid popped out of his Pokeball and rotated his arms at amazing speeds. The Poocheyena looked back only to be shocked by a high voltage blast; luckily the Pokedex survived. There had to be at least 15 Poocheyena, most were knocked out by the lightning blast, most used their last breaths to take down Elekid. Only one was left, clearly higher leveled. The one with the Pokedex in it's mouth. It set it in the ground and glared at Elekid. It growled.

"Elekid, Quick Attack!" commanded Lukas. This shouldn't be too hard.
    Elekid slowly nodded and sped towards Poocheyena to deliver a light blow. It was really weak. Poocheyna cackled at the weak attack and finished Elekid with a full body blow; A tackle atttack. It rolled over it's defeated opponent and grinned at Lukas. It had it's paw over Elekid's arms like a wrestler who completly oblitirated an opponent.

Lukas was amazed.

"H-how....!?" he asked. He quickly realized. Intimidate, Poocheyena's ability makes it seem scarier to foes, lowering their confidence and power. Which was perfect.

"Tsk. Good blow," said Lukas as he held up a pokeball. It opened as Elekid was surrounded by light tendrils that sealed him in the ball. The ball closed tight.

"But I'd really like my Pokedex back, if you wouldn't mind" he finished as he pulled out a second ball.
    Poocheyena smirked. It was a thief. It had thrills when it stole things from humans. It loved to see them frustraded, it was such a good laugh.

Lukas threw a Pokeball into the air as Corphish came out and landed on the ground, claws crossed. She glanced past the claws at the opponent.

Poocheyena isntantly began growling, his upper lip quivering with ferocity; Intimidate!
    Corphish stood there looking at the foe without moving. It simply stared.

Poocheyena was slightly annoyed. It then began howling into the air.Howl, a special attack that will istantly raise a confident Pokemon's attack. And this Poocheyena was definatly confident. It went in for a tackle. There was a 12.3 meter distance which it covered at a very quick speed and it went in to attack the frightened Corphish. Or at least it thought it was frightened.

"Vice...GRIP!" yelled Lukas as he swung his arm. Corphish wasn't too used to Lukas but he definitely liked how he could make Corphish stronger, and a bond was already forming. By the time he finished the syllable in grip Corphish had already clutched Poocheyena with it's strong claws. Poocheyena winced at the pain as it yelled into the air.

Corphish simply stood there holding Poocheyena into the air, a strong hold on him. Poocheyena glared down...How? It shouldn't hurt this much...It should be intimidated!!!

" 'Hyper Cutter' " recited Lukas with a smirk. " 'A certain Pokemon ability that makes the pokemon immune to attack reduction'," finished Lukas, a line straight from the Pokedex.

"FINISH HIM" said Lukas in a mortal combat-like voice.

With it's free claw, the left one, Corphish fired a single large bubble and shielded it's eyes. The bubble popped in contact sending a pressurized water explosion at Poocheyna who lay there unconscious.
    Lukas rolled the ball onto Poocheyena and it locked it in the ball. Poocheyena Caught.
    Lukas pocketed Corphish and smirked. Willer would have nothing on him now.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2012
    I updated the Index. I would like to ask someone for help. I need someone to proofread my chapters before they are released and point out ways I can fix any grammar mistakes or rephrase a sentance.

Back