• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Birthday Charmander

SSJ_Joe

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Hey guys...I was wondering Exactly what Birthday Charmander is. is there one for like each date of the year or something? can someone give me some info please TY =)

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • i think a birthday charmander is obtained by going to the pokemon center in tokyo when it is your birthday. so a birthday charmander can shown with any date of the year. it is inside a cherish ball, has a classic ribbon, and has the event move howl. it is also lv 40.

ddogg1212

Cherish Ball KING
    Years
  • B-day charmander is my alltime favorite event.
    it started on july 20, 2007 and is ongoing. this is what a girl who lives in japan said about the event:

B-day is go to PCトウキョーin Hamamatucho,Tokyo.
    Show an identification of identification to shop assistant and get it with a mysterious gift

so yeah, u go to that pokemon store, show something that can ID u and claim its ur bday, then u get one with mystery gift. check out my event thread on the wireless trading forum.

Back