• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Pokémon Gold tool - Megamap

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
  • A new version of Zeromap, that has compatibility for an English Gold Rom.
    Now, I didn't make the program, nor did I hack it, so Don't ask me anything related to problems with the program.

Zeromap is the best map editor for gold, Now that its hacked, you can edit the map connections, edit trigger data,
    and people have slots where you just insert the offset, just like advance map (except you type in the script pointer).

Here's a screen of me editing trigger data:
    Zeromap1.png

And one of me editing Connection data of New bark town:
    Zeromap2.png

Special thanks goes to Meanmrmustad for hacking the program, and to the F-Zero for making the program.

Have fun, and enjoy hacking Gold!

Download here

Last edited:

Fendaril

Novice Mario 64 hacker.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2010
    umm yeah this doesn't work for me. It won't start............

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • umm yeah this doesn't work for me. It won't start............
    To get it to work you have to have Zerolib.dll and then if it still doesn't work, you have to Right-Click, then click on Properties, and then click on the Compatibility tab and tick the run this program for And click on windows 95 (Even if you don't have it) OR you can just tick the disable Visual Themes for this Program.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    Where did you find this? I've looked for this tool for quite a time. Thanks anyway.

arceux

PokemonGoldenSunVersion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2008
    Help!

I'm new to romhacking and was wondering how to do a few things.
    • How to change where the map leads to without making it a collage of freakish tiles.
    • How to change the name of phone numbers, such as change Prof.Elm to Jasmine
    • How to create a new map and link it to an area of my choice.
    • How to change what a person does or says.
    • Resize Map
    Thank You

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2021
    • How to change where the map leads to without making it a collage of freakish tiles.
    I have goldmap 1.6 and would like some help please. Thanks a million to anyone who can give some ans to this.

Last edited:

arceux

PokemonGoldenSunVersion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2008
    How to change what they say

How to change what person says or does

You download poketext and you can edit what they say, as for what they do I'm still working on.

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
    Years
  • I'm new to romhacking and was wondering how to do a few things.
    • How to change the name of phone numbers, such as change Prof.Elm to Jasmine
    • Resize Map
    Thank You

I have goldmap 1.6 and would like some help please. Thanks a million to anyone who can give some ans to this.

You download poketext and you can edit what they say, as for what they do I'm still working on.

Hey! this isn't the Simple Questions thread.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2021
    Well we are waiting for goldmap tutorial, but in the mean time i will be learning the program itself and help out to anyone that needs it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2008
    I am stuck on getting a rom open the program opens but when i press open rom it shuts, help me? :D

Mr. Magius

  
    Years
  • This is pretty good. Thanks for posting this, cooley.
    This is exactly was I looking for. All of the other mapping tools aren't so good.

And thanks to thanks goes to Meanmrmustad (The dude) and F-Zero.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back