• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Everyone working on a Pokemon game together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I had an idea to make a game in which anyone could help work on the game. Like a mix of everyone's game all into one game. I use RMXP. This will probably cause a problem right here as there are many different programs. I have many ideas of my own. I want to put in all of the original regions and one of my own. Anyone who has a region that can be in it. any sprites can be in it too. Also you don't need to have RMXP either. I think it would be really cool if this could come along.

Years
  • Well im thinking of all the original regions plus my own which is completely north of Sinnoh and is complety covered in snow and ice. Some new pokemon XD lugia and Ho-oh as well as a baby form of Lugia and ho-oh (i remember there being an ep with a baby lugia nd ho-oh seems to fit b/c its like lugia's twin) a lot of rivals original and new ones cuustom graphics was another thought and a harder challenge (nintendo makes them tooo easy)
    Well pm me some of ur ideas/spritesconcept art etc. nd mabe ull just be the head of the Pokemon design department or somethin like that.

Years
  • Awsome! I'd be best as a pokemon creator.

Woah. Our replies popped out at the same time.

So, part of it is snow and ice? That is an uncommon area. ( I don't like walking in the snow) but that is cool. HA!

I made a pokemon named POrYgOn-29B. No, nothing is wrong with my keyboard. It looks like all of the Porygons (Ex. Porygon 2) smashed together and created a new pokemon. I wish I can show it to you.

I'm 10. I can't do the whole pokemon design thing by myself. I'll try to get other people to help. Thats why the credits of the game is long! Don't worry. =)

I thought of something new. Poisoned water! If your pokemon swims in it, they get poisoned.

Last edited:

DarthSenorQueso

Officially number 1 snake
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2016
    You know my sig is on every single topic you are the onre who brought it up the offer is still there it is not an ad!I will delete it if it makes you feel better mister pickey..

Years
  • Hey yes you can help with storyboard writing.
    Ace i don't think it is an ad.
    And if it is who cares itll keep this thread alive a bump it to the top O_o
    The porygon-29B (sry if i got tht wrong) sure i culd do it with a little photoshop myslef (hopefully)
    Poisoned water sounds a little too powerful mabe it can be a water attack tht has a chance of poisoning
    Also Ace (i hope ur not affended here) i can take care of spam post(ad worthless trickery into wasting my time, etc. on my own) if u think somethin is spam plz pm nd ill look into it.
    sry darthsenor about any offenses you feel you have takin i hope you still want to help on this game and let what ace says be he is only 10 theres still things hell learn as he gets older

Years
  • Hi!! remember me? sry I was gone so long. I was grounded since I didn't have "word of trust".
    Whats a sprite?

I read DarthSensor's story. It was good!

I didn't double post! Something happened. Dont kick me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Hey. I can Make maps. :D I'm good on that

Years
  • What is this game going to be called?

( I think it needs to be a type of stone. Crystal, Diamond, Pearl, etc.. I prefer bronze! Its the only thing I can think of.)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back