• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bath or Shower, Morning or Night?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Showers in the morning

The only bad thing about showers, is the very second that you walk out, you are hit with a wave of cold air -_-

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Well, I prefer baths over showers, but I am usually in a rush and have to take a quick shower. And I always shower/bathe in the morning.

Years
  • I shower at night. I need sleep in the morning, so there's no time to shower. XD;; Not to mention I'd be too lazy to blow-dry my hair, so it'd be wet all day. I'd rather not have my hair like that.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Shower on a night. I am never up early enough for one in the morning. I like to get as much sleep as possible.

PokemonRox

h a r u h i
    Years
  • i take a shower at night.... because i have to go to school at 8:30 so i wake up at 8:03(yeah, my dad drives me) so there's no time in the morning to take a shower.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I actually take two showers. One in the morning and one at night. I'd rather have it in the morning because my hairs all messy and stuff ><; A comb can't handle it D<

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • *sigh* if only I had a bathtub
    I take showers every night, except for days I have to work then I take one before work and then another later that night. (*ahh* nothing like snuggling into bed feeling clean)

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I take a shower every night before I go to bed. I do this for Weekends and Weekdays.

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
  • When I have no school, then in the mornings. Cause it wakes me up. But when I have school, in the afternoon cause I don't wake up early enough to take one in the morning. And Im too tired at night xD

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I always take a shower at night. I can't go to sleep after going all day and then not taking a shower before I go to bed. I feel...dirty or something if I don't shower first. XD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I shower at night, most of the time. Simply because I wake up late most of the weekdays, and I never have enough time to shower in the morning. I also shower at night during the weekends...

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I have a shower in the evening. It's what I've always done and just... stuck into the routine.

Plus, it feels a lot more comfortable going to bed after a shower. ^.^

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I shower at night, it's just more convenient the next morning. :\

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • I don't wake up early enough to have a shower, and I wouldn't like to go to school with wet hair. I never really have a bath, shower is much more common.

I shower in the evening mainly after school. I never shower at night, since it feels a bit uncomfortable.

Back