• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HUGE GIVE AWAY!!!

Which new pokemon should I add?

• Charizard

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Blastosise

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Venasur

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Celebi

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • All Evee's Evo's

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Ok here's a huge give away for the kick off of my joining!!

Master balls!
    -----
    Sorry guys, I'll see if I can snag me so legit ones. I may be able to get mews. Check back in a week =-{
    -----
    Notes- Wifi isn't working. Once I get it connect I'll post my friend code and even more Pokemons.
    * = shiny + speacial something include }=-] (It's very good!!!)
    More to come!!(+10)
    Good news guys! I trade with my friend and got some new guys!! (No not through wifi =-/)
    Bad news guys........... After talking witrh my friend over the phone more then all of them are unliget. So to make this up to you all he has given me ALOT of master balls. So instead of pokemon you'll get some pokemon holding a master ball. Wifi still down.
    -----
    To reserve post the following
    Trainer Name
    Friend Code
    Pokemon
    Am I being fair
    -----
    I envy the day when chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned

Last edited:

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Is that the only Darkrai? if not, ill take one.

if that was the only one, ill take a deoxys

FC:
    Edson
    2878 6604 9385

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    I'll talk to my friend and see if I can get some of his. He mass trades for Darkrai with a master ball trade off.

Ill be trying to get some new ones. Ill keep those in mind. Be sure to rate this thread an excellence and vote in my poll

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Be sure to check this back on a weekly basis. My dad is even helping me fix wifi, it's pretty bad =-/

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Thanks! Just a head's up I mean not check back or update this very much, with being in soccer without a study hall I kinda jam packed.

Valkyrie90

Spiritual Concentration
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2008
    If you have another Darkrai, could I get it? If not, then could I get a Mew?

NAME: SCU
    FC: 2535 2847 5469

Back