• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Theme Song?

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
have you ever thought what our "theme song" would be? NOT your favorite song. THEME SONG.

as of right now, it seems it would be "Breaking the Habit" by Linkin Park.
LINK: http://youtube.com/watch?v=UxclMrJqcPs&feature=related

if you knew what keeps going on in mainly my math class, and some of in my others as well (you know... the constant evil bashing?), well, you'd know how I feel... This song describes how I feel very well...

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
My theme song would be "Teenagers" by My Chemical Romance. xD Listen to the chorus. It applies to me ;D

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Mine's gonna be Chikara by BeForU. Forever. It's mine. Get over it D<
Ignore the stepmania video. It's a DDR song XD;

But as for a song that applies to me... This :D
Yes, that's a myspace page. Scroll down a little, and a song will start playing. Love Sick by Fairy Fore. The first part of the song is in my about me, so yay~

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
It would have to be "Encore" by Jay-Z. It's sorta old but I don't think I'll ever forget the words.

txteclipse

The Last
Years
Adagio for Strings by the London Festival Orchestra. It's erratic, in that it doesn't really have a set measure count to it, but it's just so deep and mentally stimulating that I find myself entranced by it. So yeah. That song=me.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Mine? Probably 'Miracle Drug' by 'U2'. It fits me.

Mine? I'd say 'Miracle Drug' by 'U2', it just clicks, you know?

Back