• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

was up :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2008
sup, Im Matt, a new member. I like pokemon(or I wouldnt be here =p). My regular team is in my sig. And they are all level 100. And yes I chose not to evolve the ones I didnt.

Years
Hi and welcome here, Matt^^
You trained some of your Pokémon to level 100 without evolving them? That's pretty cool but also must have been a lot of work. I also wanted to train my Piplup to level 100 at first, but then I evolved it, because I had problems beating certain gym leaders and getting further in my Pearl. Maybe I'll try to do it again some time...

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy your stay at Pokécommunity :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2008
thanks. And yes it was kinda hard to not elvolve the ones that arent,since there lv.100. I only had one evrstone to not evolve which i used on my hapiny,named Happy. :)

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
Years
Aww, your Pokemon are cute!!!
Welcome! I hope that you love it here!! If you ever wanna talk, PM me, I love making new friends!

Fearless

Franchise
Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2008
Welcome to the forums :)
Stay active and invite some friends over.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
Hey Matt, I agree with YunaDances. Hope you have fun and make friends.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
Heyy! Welcome!
I had to post here. Our names rhyme. x3 ~<3
Have a great time here! PM/IM me if you have any questions or want to win a battle or anything. xD;

<33 Kat

Back