Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Tools, Tutorials & Resources
Reload this Page [Tool] Swampert Tools Showcase

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Tools, Tutorials & Resources Various tools to help you develop your hacks can be found here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old August 30th, 2008 (07:51 AM).
hi sir tomato my password is syvniti's Avatar
hi sir tomato my password is syvniti hi sir tomato my password is syvniti is offline
gggggggggggggggggg

Quote originally posted by OutOfOrder:
I have heard that Swampert22 has made a hack tool called YAPE (Yet Another Pokemon Editor). I was wondering where I can download this. I have searched everywhere, and I still cannot find anything...

So if anyone could please tell me where I can download the YAPE program that would be very helpful.

Thank you!
It's made by Silver, But you really suck at seaching then...
It's at WAH, and here at the forum....
Old September 16th, 2008 (08:51 AM).

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but is there any chance for a reup for the Trade Editors for RBY and GSC? The links are currently down. I would REALLY appreciate it.
Old September 21st, 2008 (12:38 PM).
شكرا
Crystal Tier

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Honest
Now, that is just neat. Any thing for Pokemon Platnum?
Old September 21st, 2008 (05:46 PM).
Destroyer

Nature: Careful
Oncore!!
Oncore!!
Youre the best man! this will really help me!!

the time is now!
Click on the banner and get YOUR FREE stuff!!!
Old September 22nd, 2008 (07:03 AM). Edited September 22nd, 2008 by Swampert 22.
Is making tools for you...
Silver Tier

Nature: Brave
Hey all, I've been gone for a while, but now I'm back in the mood for hacking, so I'll see about making some additions to my tools, or some new ones alltogether!

Quote originally posted by Schattenjäger:
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but is there any chance for a reup for the Trade Editors for RBY and GSC? The links are currently down. I would REALLY appreciate it.
Sure thing mate. I've re-uploaded the Trade Editors for RBY and GSC. Hope you like them.

Download: RBYG Trade
Download: TradeEd GSC

Quote originally posted by Bloodex-fire:
Now, that is just neat. Any thing for Pokemon Platnum?
Well, If you check the front page, I uploaded a mod to PokéEdit DP. It now functions with the Japanese Platinum ROM!

Quote originally posted by jisan:
Oncore!!
Oncore!!
Youre the best man! this will really help me!!
No problem, glad to be of help. Oh, and by the way, oncore is spelt encore it's french for again...

I've made some tools for Pokémon hacking! Please check out the thread... Swampert Tools Showcase

Head over to my thread to check out my latest tool, Pokémon Red/Blue Trainer Editor!

Visit my site for Pokémon ROM Hacking tools! Swampert Tools Homepage
Old September 22nd, 2008 (06:03 PM).
Ludicolo

cool stuff, all of it s usefull

Old September 23rd, 2008 (10:32 AM).
Silver Tier

Quote originally posted by dmblax:
cool stuff, all of it s usefull
Thanks! If it wasn't useful, I wouldn't have made it

I have updated PokéEdit DS today. You can now edit all of Deoxys' and Wormadam's forms, two blank Pokémon spots and the PokéDex colour and Max Experience points for each Pokémon!

Enjoy! Download is in the main post....

I've made some tools for Pokémon hacking! Please check out the thread... Swampert Tools Showcase

Head over to my thread to check out my latest tool, Pokémon Red/Blue Trainer Editor!

Old September 26th, 2008 (08:03 AM).
I'm a hacking ma ROMZ!!!

Glad to see you're back swampert22, I have always liked your tools, they're very precise, do exact what they say they will do and look good too

I especially like the attention to detail you give with your banners

Now you've updated PokéEdit DS, will you be treating us to any more new tools?
Old September 26th, 2008 (08:22 AM). Edited September 27th, 2008 by Swampert 22.
Silver Tier

Quote originally posted by Hacker01:
Glad to see you're back swampert22, I have always liked your tools, they're very precise, do exact what they say they will do and look good too;)

I especially like the attention to detail you give with your banners:)

Now you've updated PokéEdit DS, will you be treating us to any more new tools?
Thanks Hacker01, I try my best;)

To be honest, the banners for my programs only take about 5 minutes to make. A quick paint job makes all the difference don't you think?

Seeing as you asked so nicely, I DO have a new program for you, albeit a little of something we already have. However I believe it to be better so I made it and here it is!

StartEd GSC is, as you may have guessed a starter editor for Gold, Silver and Crystal version. Compared to the only other starter editor I found, Different Start GS, which was made by Filb about 6 years ago, mine has a few more features.

You can change the hold item that your starter has, it works with Crystal version and there is a default button to return the settings to the game's orignal state! Unneeded but welcome I think.

Currently it only works for English language ROMs, but if people want it, I will expand the workings to include other languages.

Let me know if you want this by posting here, and let me know if you find any bugs or if you just like it or not!

You can download it here or in the main post.

swampert22

Old September 26th, 2008 (08:24 AM).

Just some advice, NumericUpDowns are usually best for levels, since you can set the max, and they have nice little arrows.
Old September 26th, 2008 (08:32 AM).
Silver Tier

Quote originally posted by E-Bag:
Just some advice, NumericUpDowns are usually best for levels, since you can set the max, and they have nice little arrows.
Good advice as always gabe or shall I call you E-Bag? Sounds to much like tea bag to me :D

Are you still playing around with D/P/Pt? Any programming work going on atm

Old September 26th, 2008 (08:34 AM).

Yeah, I'm still playing around with DPP, not as much anymore thanks to a new 360 modding project, but still a fair amount.
Old September 26th, 2008 (08:38 AM).
Silver Tier

Sounds cool, for a 14 year old, you're pretty damn clever. I think I have reached a level in VB. I can't be bothered to learn much else, seeing as everything I make follows the same sort of rules. Maybe I'll advance a bit if I come across a problem :D

Anyway let's not make the mods unhappy by off-topicing the thread lol

Old September 26th, 2008 (08:58 AM).

I know I'm clever, I'm also so damn modest. Anyway, I'll stop offtopicing your thread if you get on msn
Old September 26th, 2008 (09:11 AM).
Silver Tier

Quote originally posted by E-Bag:
I know I'm clever, I'm also so damn modest. Anyway, I'll stop offtopicing your thread if you get on msn :P
Haha lol well, I'm going out in a couple of minutes to see a play! Oh yes, that's how cultured us Brits are:D

I may go on later, if I don't I'll try tomorrow!

Later!

Old September 26th, 2008 (09:35 AM).

I'm going off to a BBQ/Revolutionary war reinactment
Old October 3rd, 2008 (02:23 PM).

First, let me thank you for all the great tools. One problem for me though, whenever I download files from sendspace the winzip files have nothing in them??? I've tried downloading from different browsers, doesn't work. Culd you maybe mirror them please?
Old October 4th, 2008 (10:17 AM).

Send a message via AIM to Philman Send a message via Skype™ to Philman
Swampert, your tools are simply wonderful. It's been a long time waiting for these kinds of things, but something I fear is missing.

is it possible to edit the price of each item on Gold/Silver REd/Blue/Yellow's mart editor? Because that would have been extremely helpful.
Old October 4th, 2008 (02:14 PM).
Back for now.

Nature: Relaxed
Hey, I've got an idea for a program! How about a program for GS that would allow you to edit the picture of the world map, the xy labels, and the town/route names.

You can do all of that with hex, but a program would really speed things up!
Old October 5th, 2008 (12:58 AM).
Silver Tier

Quote originally posted by NNinja?!:
First, let me thank you for all the great tools. One problem for me though, whenever I download files from sendspace the winzip files have nothing in them??? I've tried downloading from different browsers, doesn't work. Culd you maybe mirror them please?
I'll see what I can do. I'll check the links, and re-upload if needed, but may I suggest using a different extractor like WinRAR or 7-Zip? If they still don't work then it must be the files. I'm having a bit of an issue with sendspace at the minute. Try downloading the files from my website. The link is in my sig...

Quote originally posted by Philman:
Swampert, your tools are simply wonderful. It's been a long time waiting for these kinds of things, but something I fear is missing.

is it possible to edit the price of each item on Gold/Silver REd/Blue/Yellow's mart editor? Because that would have been extremely helpful.
Good idea, I'll see what I can research and come up with. Doing something with these programs would spur me on to add crystal to my mart editor

Quote originally posted by Melash:
Hey, I've got an idea for a program! How about a program for GS that would allow you to edit the picture of the world map, the xy labels, and the town/route names.

You can do all of that with hex, but a program would really speed things up!
I think there is already a program that does this, HFD I think it's called, and runs in DOS. If you can't find it post here again and I'll see if I have it kicking around on my old PC

Old October 5th, 2008 (09:25 AM).

Send a message via AIM to Philman Send a message via Skype™ to Philman
Quote originally posted by swampert22:
Good idea, I'll see what I can research and come up with. Doing something with these programs would spur me on to add crystal to my mart editor
well, thanks man! Looking forward to what you can cook up!

don't you feel a little intimidated by all the requests so far?
Old October 5th, 2008 (09:59 AM).
Silver Tier

Quote originally posted by Philman:
well, thanks man! Looking forward to what you can cook up!

don't you feel a little intimidated by all the requests so far?
Well yeah, kinda, seeing as I'm not really that good a programmer... All I can do is research the stuff people request and see if I can make it!

Of course I cannot do everything, only see if I can do a few things around the busy schedule I already have:D

Old October 6th, 2008 (06:25 PM).
Back for now.

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
I think there is already a program that does this, HFD I think it's called, and runs in DOS. If you can't find it post here again and I'll see if I have it kicking around on my old PC
Yeah, I know about that, but it's really, REALLY annoying to use. I use it, but it takes a long time. A program where you actually use your mouse to click would be much better...!
Old October 10th, 2008 (11:00 AM).
Silver Tier

Well, Philman you asked for this so I hope you like it! May I present to the masses, ItemEd GSC!

This tool will allow you to edit what the items do in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian and Japanese Gold, Silver and Crystal ROMs. It is heavily based on Coolboyman's Ultimate Item Editing tutorial that can be found here. I have included his tutorial and hex values into the program, so if you want to quickly check up on it or you're offline, it makes it easier! Also it uses Darthatron's HEX editing functions for which I would like to thank him

You can download the file here!

Download, enjoy and tell me if you like it!

Old October 12th, 2008 (12:31 PM).

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to thegamenerd
hey swampert22 do you plan on making a feature for the DPP pokemon editor that alows you to edit the Platinum exclusive forms stats.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)