• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ranger Batonnage Comic!

SatoshiLuver

Pokemon Master
Years
  • PLEASE will someone please scan the pictures of it? the one from the pokemon daisuki club. it doesnt have to be translated i could care less about that cuz i have no problem with reading the japanese. but im a member of the pokemon daisuki club and idk y but it wont let me view the chapters. it lets me get up to the screen where it lets u pick which one to read but it wont go any further. theres a little quotation mark in the corner and it has an orange triangle behind it and it says 'done' in the corner where it says how much of the internet page has loaded. u could just help me with that too =3 pleaseee. i really wanna read the 2nd and 3rd chapters. a long time ago it let me read the first wont let me do that either =[ please help
    thank u

kazukiPP

Manga Fan
    Years
  • Only there is 2 chapters in Daisuki club, chapter 3 coming soon on 15th May aprox.

We have any problems with translate chapter 2 to english but soon it will be available to download.

SatoshiLuver

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Only there is 2 chapters in Daisuki club, chapter 3 coming soon on 15th May aprox.

We have any problems with translate chapter 2 to english but soon it will be available to download.

thank uuuu for chap 2!
    but when i went to the daisuki club and went to the place where u pick which chapter to read, it had the 3rd one highlighted and u could click on it. and it said in the updates thingy that they got the 3rd chapter up...
    meh. oh well =3

kazukiPP

Manga Fan
    Years
  • Yeah! you´re right! Chapter 3 is up, that´s weird. Well I´ve already all scans of this chapter. Examples ^^

SatoshiLuver

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Yeah! you´re right! Chapter 3 is up, that´s weird. Well I´ve already all scans of this chapter. Examples ^^

wait what chapter are those pics from? cuz they're awesome =D Darkrai looks so cool =]
    the second page shouldnt be hard at all to translate xD all it says is Darkrai. WOO. one page done lol.

when ish the rest of the pics of chaps 2 and 3 gonna be on the internet? and if u already puti them on then idk where they are 0.0 i stink at finding things. lol

Years
  • Yeah ! This manga is very cool ** I love it ! Hajimmmmmmmmmmme *love* \o/

Please, hurry ! *-* I'll give you some sweets ** !!

anakin

resigned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    does anyone have chapter 4? and if so give us a link to download it?

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2008
    srry bout double post,i need 15 posts

srry bout double post,i need 15 postsfdosjngioh

srry bout double post,i need 15 posts i hate double post too srry

pokemon rox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1564646546546

pokespe rox too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

damn i hate it damn it(is damn it a dirty word?)

srry bout double post,i need 15 posts damn double post

dp also means double post

i love fire red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

only four more yeah!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only three
    more yeah!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only two more yeah!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the last one bye guys yeah!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Donna

~
    Years
  • srry bout double post,i need 15 posts

srry bout double post,i need 15 postsfdosjngioh

srry bout double post,i need 15 posts i hate double post too srry

pokemon rox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1564646546546

pokespe rox too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

damn i hate it damn it(is damn it a dirty word?)

srry bout double post,i need 15 posts damn double post

dp also means double post

i love fire red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

only four more yeah!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only three
    more yeah!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only two more yeah!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the last one bye guys yeah!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is.. so sad.

Have at least some patience with posting. If you just post in topics you like you'll be soon at 15 posts.

You are only annoying us to dead if you keep posting reply's like this, believe me.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Wow. That was something you don't see every day. Dude calm down, your posts were merged anyway so there's no point in spamming the same thread and posting 15 times in a row o_o

kazukiPP

Manga Fan
    Years
  • Yes, we finally back to this project, DATS will be releasing chapter 02 next week aprox ^^

Back