• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Nature

raging lion

Veteran Player
Years
Pokemon Abilities

Every pokemon have different abilities. You all know which they are. So just tell which is/are your fvourite ability of pokemon.

Mine is Wonder guard because the pokemon with this ability is immune to many types.

Other one is Synchronize because the pokemon with this ability shares the status problems with its enemies.

I AM SORRY FOR THE WRONG TITLE OF THIS THREAD. SO PLEASE DON'T MIND IT

Last edited:

El Gofre

I'm Back.
Years
  • Age 92
  • Seen Mar 23, 2023
Wonderguard isnt a nature, it's an ability. Natures are things like adamant and timid.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
Years
  • Age 92
  • Seen Mar 23, 2023
Afraid not. I'd edit the contents of this one to asking what nature people like (As in modest ect) and make a new thread about abilities if you're that interested.

Aqua Mudkip

LOL I'm okay!
Years
Aqua Mudkip to Gofre: Uhh... you double posted. Edit that.

Aqua Mudkip: Mine is Water Absorb. It comes in handy in battles and Bashful or Jolly or even Calm are one of my favorite natures!

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
Years
I like Levitate. It brings immunity to ground and rock type attacks.

Also just rename teh title "Pokemon Abilities".

El Gofre

I'm Back.
Years
  • Age 92
  • Seen Mar 23, 2023
Aqua Mudkip to Gofre: Uhh... you double posted. Edit that.

I didnt double post, he deleted his post in between mine. He'd asked me if there was a way to change the thread name. Plus the two would have merged themselves if i had. And even if i had, a bit of politeness goes a long way when minimodding ;)

Oops i never answered :P It's gotta be pressure, so much fun for stalling.

raging lion

Veteran Player
Years
Ya Gofre is right it was my fault, I deleted the message.
I am sorry for that.

Last edited:
Back